Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Just cooked a hooker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s not big or clever but I was out late and a number of red lights were on.

Went to the first one and they rolled out two fat pigs, probably on account it’s a Tuesday night.

Googled and found an Oriental gaff around the corner, got 4 Asians one immediately I picked.

$100 for 45 minutes. Shower first and bed action. It wasn’t great and she wouldn’t let me destroy her with a fist, no more than 2 fingers.

But, she was Chinese and used a translator on her phone to communicate with me.

Problem was the machine couldn’t translate *******, ****, spanking or strangulation into Chinese.

So that was money wasted. If I wanted her lead back with her legs in the air I could have asked the wife.

Also, her tits looked ace in her outfit but were shit when the bra came off.

I should have Jackie channed that shit but it’s money up front so I was already spent.

Point to note, tell the brothel that you will pay if they make you cum.

tumblr_mcya93yYSA1qm6av0o6_250.gif

I know it’s not big or clever but I was out late and a number of red lights were on.

Went to the first one and they rolled out two fat pigs, probably on account it’s a Tuesday night.

Googled and found an Oriental gaff around the corner, got 4 Asians one immediately I picked.

$100 for 45 minutes. Shower first and bed action. It wasn’t great and she wouldn’t let me destroy her with a fist, no more than 2 fingers.

Problem was the machine couldn’t translate *******, ****, spanking or strangulation into Chinese.

So that was money wasted. If I wanted her lead back with her legs in the air I could have asked the wife.

Also, her tits looked ace in her outfit but were shit when the bra came off.

I should have Jackie channed that shit but it’s money up front so I was already spent.

Point to note, tell the brothel that you will pay if they make you cum.
It's heartwarming to see you're still a chronic alcoholic.

Why didn't you show her pictures on your phone of said acts then? Or ask before you paid, you know, like the everyone else in the world? If you had specified, they would have given you a Brass that would have sorted you out. Plus it is Tuesday. Tuesdays are all stretch marks and Caesarian scars.

Status
Not open for further replies.