Because its a Genre (and Val Doonigan was OK as a Loon in the 70,s, as was ELO!!), I honestly want to spare peeps who do not like this music from having to listen to my avalanche of this Weird ShitSome good stuff.
I have put some weird shit in the music thread, why is this different?
It IS a Mega Track, but I would do a modern version and maybe modify the text, toToo right.
Kids todays thought think their parents never knew how to chill out.
Listen to this you *******
Would like to „De-contaminate“ the really excellent „What music are you listening to?“ Thread (and hopefully sparing Arrse members who do not like this type of music the pain!?). I am not a „druggy techno“ party raver, but just someone who likes this (aged 55 )
My Brother did me a copy of this on tape years ago in the 90's, we both loved it, especially the Elvis steel guitar "the ghetto" & the Aka Bilk "stranger on the shore" , real blast from the past. Spent many nights chillin with beer to this, cheersOk it's technically a post rave chill out album, but rather hits the nail on the head
- Brownsville Turnaround On The Tex Mex Border
- Pulling Out Of Ricardo And The Dusk Is Falling Fast
- Six Hours To Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
- Dream Time In Lake Jackson
- Madrugada Eterna
- Justified And Ancient Seems A Long Time Ago
- Elvis On The Radio, Steel Guitar In My Soul
- 3am Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
- Wichita Lineman Was A Song I Once Heard
- Trancentral Lost In My Mind
- The Lights Of Baton Rouge Pass By
- A Melody From A Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
- Rock Radio Into The Nineties And Beyond
- Alone Again With The Dawn Coming Up