Just call me Dave and the well timed pregnancy

A well timed pregnancy?

• Just one of those things?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cynically timed political pregnancy?

• A beautiful gift for a couple who have experienced heartache?

• Total voters
righthandmarker said:
Call me cynical but......
I think he thinks we're all stupid.
call me cynical but I think you are! Shes pregnant, whoopi-doo, they could have been trying to have a baby for years, you dont just sit there one day and say 'lets get pregnant for the election' and then crack on with it.

Fuck me, there's my chances of some posh totty gone.

Given half a chance, I'd inseminate her.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Dosen't he get 6 months leave under Comrade Harman's equality laws

Another one and he'll get a council house and can put his feet up for us to keep them all

RoyogtheRovers said:
righthandmarker said:
Call me cynical but......
I think he thinks we're all stupid.
call me cynical but I think you are! Shes pregnant, whoopi-doo, they could have been trying to have a baby for years, you dont just sit there one day and say 'lets get pregnant for the election' and then crack on with it.
A couple of years ago I might have agreed with you. Now I think Cameron is a man of little substance. He knows a large proprtion of the voting population is p*ssed off with Brown and Labour, so his policy is to just take an opposing view and slag them off in everything they do in the hope that the rest of us will all be patting him on the back. It's all a popularity contest as far as he is concerned. He patronises us by pulling off cynical stunts like cycling to work and putting windmills on his roof to save the planet.
The timing of this pregnency is far from coincidental.

I didn't want to bump thread before but now it is near the top again...

Llech's comment is out of order - Mods can we bin it or send it to the Bar?

I would say same about commenting on PM's child too before I am accused of bias

Why would them having a baby affect the way the punters voted? I think it's a cynical ploy on Sam Cam's part to get out of all the electioneering, bit like getting pregnant conveniently prior to ops tour...

Herrumph said:

You beat me to it. Thank you, I couldnt agree more; out of order/offensive. This thread was a bit of relatively harmless fun until Llech added his brand of value to it.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Well I'm shocked! Does Joe Public really think that one could conceive purely for a purpose other than traditional family values?
It seems no matter what any politician does, the public will be suspicious of their actions. They do something bad and the public, media and opposition are up and at them with pitchforks at the ready.
They do something good, and it's seen as collecting votes.
And who can blame people for thinking that way? MPs have to be among the least trusted personnel out there right now.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I think he's a consumate political animal (see? Did you see what I did there, eh? Well, did yer? Betcha didn't!)

I'm going to go half cynical, half 'bleeeessssssssss'.

He's still a teflon tube though.

Biped said:
I think he's a consumate political animal (see? Did you see what I did there, eh? Well, did yer? Betcha didn't!)

I'm going to go half cynical, half 'bleeeessssssssss'.

He's still a teflon tube though.
Sitting on the fence 'Biped', not like you :D

Herrumph said:

I have to agree Herrumph certain comments need redirecting to the Bar, this is a public forum after all :wink:

Just what we need. The next Prime Minister trying to sort out a totally fcuked economy, AND deal with the 2am feed.

If I were running Iran I'd keep my head down. I'd have nuked any twat while my kids were getting up twice a night.

The number of people I've known who have tried for a very long time to get pregnant would suggest that either this is a coincidence or he has mega-j1zz and can impregnate at will. If that is the case then he has my vote for being a rufty-tufty sex tiger alone.

edited to get a colloquial term for semen past the swear-nazis

broken_man said:
The number of people I've known who have tried for a very long time to get pregnant would suggest that either this is a coincidence or he has mega-* and can impregnate at will. If that is the case then he has my vote for being a rufty-tufty sex tiger alone.
What he said.

Anyone who thinks that CMD got his wife up the duff for anything other than the joy of ploughing the pink furrow needs to take a good look at Samantha Cameron's picture.

I can see new campaign slogans brewing.

"Dave Cameron - the Impregnator Man"

"Gordon Brown - the man who only screws the economy!"

As to him being up for the 2am feed. Eton-educated millionaires have Nannies for that sort of thing!