Just call me Dave and the well timed pregnancy

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by postman_twit, Mar 22, 2010.

?
  1. Just one of those things?

31.9%
  2. A cynically timed political pregnancy?

31.9%
  3. A beautiful gift for a couple who have experienced heartache?

36.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Call me cynical but......
    I think he thinks we're all stupid.

2. Just think of the last 2 twats who sprogged in Downing St, Blair & brown, I think he's blown it :x

We need someone who can SORT the country out, not change a f..king nappy! :evil: :evil:

3. Edited by mod

4. call me cynical but I think you are! Shes pregnant, whoopi-doo, they could have been trying to have a baby for years, you dont just sit there one day and say 'lets get pregnant for the election' and then crack on with it.

5. Fuck me, there's my chances of some posh totty gone.

Given half a chance, I'd inseminate her.

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Dosen't he get 6 months leave under Comrade Harman's equality laws

Another one and he'll get a council house and can put his feet up for us to keep them all

7. A couple of years ago I might have agreed with you. Now I think Cameron is a man of little substance. He knows a large proprtion of the voting population is p*ssed off with Brown and Labour, so his policy is to just take an opposing view and slag them off in everything they do in the hope that the rest of us will all be patting him on the back. It's all a popularity contest as far as he is concerned. He patronises us by pulling off cynical stunts like cycling to work and putting windmills on his roof to save the planet.
    The timing of this pregnency is far from coincidental.

8. I didn't want to bump thread before but now it is near the top again...

Llech's comment is out of order - Mods can we bin it or send it to the Bar?

I would say same about commenting on PM's child too before I am accused of bias

9. Why would them having a baby affect the way the punters voted? I think it's a cynical ploy on Sam Cam's part to get out of all the electioneering, bit like getting pregnant conveniently prior to ops tour...

10. You beat me to it. Thank you, I couldnt agree more; out of order/offensive. This thread was a bit of relatively harmless fun until Llech added his brand of value to it.

11. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Well I'm shocked! Does Joe Public really think that one could conceive purely for a purpose other than traditional family values?
    It seems no matter what any politician does, the public will be suspicious of their actions. They do something bad and the public, media and opposition are up and at them with pitchforks at the ready.
    They do something good, and it's seen as collecting votes.
    And who can blame people for thinking that way? MPs have to be among the least trusted personnel out there right now.

12. I have to disagree with you threr David, MPs are the least trusted personnel out there right now!

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think he's a consumate political animal (see? Did you see what I did there, eh? Well, did yer? Betcha didn't!)

I'm going to go half cynical, half 'bleeeessssssssss'.

He's still a teflon tube though.

14. Sitting on the fence 'Biped', not like you :D