Just been sick...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=703891979

I was hoping someone else could explain - I can't!

Man, woman or beast?

thats my sister you cnuts are slagging off there....................

best fcuk of my life.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
DrStealth said:
thats my sister you cnuts are slagging off there....................

best fcuk of my life.
And mine.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Apart from the fact that "she" looks like a particularly weedy bloke, why would you have been sick?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
...and if you are feeling sick, why are you trawling Facebook for scutters?

Mr_Fingerz said:
Apart from the fact that "she" looks like a particularly weedy bloke, why would you have been sick?
You obviously didn't encounter the bikini photos.

Scavenger said:
Mr_Fingerz said:
You obviously didn't encounter the bikini photos.

EEEERRRRRRR....you added 'it' as a friend!! You can't see bikini shots without adding her!! Eeeeeerrrrr you went ugly WELL early :D

K

Kirkz

jinxy said:
Kirkz said:
You fcuking girly shirt lifting t0sspot 8O even in a bikini I'd be all over that like leprosy :twisted:
Feel free to post such A PICTURE, you in a bikini and I may reconsider :p
I've worn worse than a feckin bikini to fcuk retards :twisted:
I only wish I had the pics to post mukker :p
Edited to add - I meant the original poster not you Jinxy :lol: But still a good call Mukker :D

WTF! Facebook is twisted. We're most certianly not friends - but we do have a friend in common - which is how I encountered him/her/it. So is that why I can endure the photo's?

I've tried to cut and upload some on here, so that you can all bring up your dinner, but I can't work it. For those interested - add it - I dare you! 190 albums of photos of the freak - the first one's are very different to the later one's - I think there may have been some bits removed/added.

Attachments