Just because Your a Civil servant and an Ethnic Minority?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Letterwritingman, Aug 9, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im sure Fred Wests parents were very impressed with Freds DIY skills.

2. Didn't the guy from London who strapped several kilos of explosives to himself then initiated the detonator inside a packed Isreal bar killing many innocent people get described in the same light?

Besides, when a muslim communtity wants to defend itself it will gladly lie through it's front teeth.

3. Let's get one thing straight here, this is not the Muslim community, this is one extremist group. The IRA doesn't make every catholic a bad person any more than the UDA does every protestant.

And the parents in here will know that your kids can piss you off to the hilt and you can still be blinkered enough to see them in a good light.

now as a civil servant who is, opps, late again, i'm off to give another 'day to this country' joke! :roll: :roll:

4. I especially liked the tv report on the bbc that said when the father was asked if he was related to a high ranking member of al qaeda he said no comment, so i take it that he is related somehow and still believes that it is impossible for his son to be influenced by extremism, parental love can be blind