Just a thought......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Praetorian, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok chaps, picture the scene....

Its 0150, you're in the grottiest nightclub in town, after consuming about 10 pints of the most watered down crap the bar has to offer, you feel like having it away with another human being.

However.....the only thing left is a mong.

My question is chaps, is shagging mongs wrong?

Now, im not asking on an ethical level, because they're mongs, my thoughts were more along the lines of "Is it paedophilia because they have a lower mental age".

Discuss :D

2. Depends if you're in a gay club or not! :wink:
  3. I always thought it was a bit of community service. Their care in the community and your giving them a service.
  4. Clicky

Sort of been done before
  5. I think it all boils down to whether in the state of pi$$edness that one is in, whether one is going to take the risk of falling asleep in said mongs bed after shooting one's load and disappointing said mong (one should never pull a mong and take her back to one's pad). This has the potential of one waking up with said mong lying on ones arm and thus removing the possibility of flight frm the scene of the dirty deed. One is then faced with a. Waking mong and giving her a have a nice life fcuk whilst semi sober and the trauma that may cause or b. chewing thru one's arm to escape!
  6. Now as far as I was aware it takes one to know one, so if you find a mong in a club then theres a good reason for that :wink:
  7. But think of the repercussions...... imagine the scene..... you are sober(ish) and pulling a stunner(ish) (you just shagged a mong so anything above is a stunner) and you a on to a winner with her and about to go back to her pad and give her the good news when your prize from last weekend pops up and starts asking why you ain't going home with her.
  8. ......from behind her red balloon, her cross eyes glaring vacantly but lovingly at you through milk bottle bottoms as her rubbery lips dribble and spit her undying love for you in emotion filled nasal tones at a subtle 145 decibels......

"Mlllaaarr.....you said you luvved me......mlllaaaarr"
  9. FFS.

Look, if you cannot make that descision on your own, don't fcuking drink in Aldershot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Thinking about it, we could start an arrse chain of night-clubs called 'The Red Balloon' across the country, limited to jelly-heads and pi55ed squaddies only.

That would make them easy to find when, after 10 pints of falling over juice, when no half decent woman is ever going to consider sha**ing you, you could just pop off to 'The Balloon' and pick up a mllaaarr!!

We could even have rooms en suite so you don't have to (a) be seen in public (b) take them back to your or their place and (c) walk them home.

Investors needed!!!
  11. We killed all our mongs off a long time ago!
  12. Shagging a retarded dwarf ..................

There's nothing big or clever about it!
  13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

She's probably on the Mong And Lickers Rumour Service (MLARS) right now conducting a ' is it ok to exploit squaddies for sleazy sex' poll

I was in this night club licking my pint pot clean and the only thing left was a soldier......................................... :p
  14. ARRSE never fails to amaze me just when i think there is no lower you can sink, you manage to find, a lower level, i take my hat off to you....
  15. When does the new series of Dragons Den start?????