just a quick question???

#1
Rite this is really embarrasing for me to ask but my mate told me that wen he went for his medical they do this thing where they cup your balls and tell you to cough is this true????????? 8O :?
 
#2
Haha the ole cup and cough eh, you think thats badm enjoy THE GLOVE!!
 
#3
It depends which doc you go to. The practice these days is to depress your groin and ask you to cough which delivers the same result.

Obviously the cupping is more fun....for them of course!
 
#4
cascadai said:
Rite this is really embarrasing for me to ask but my mate told me that wen he went for his medical they do this thing where they cup your balls and tell you to cough is this true????????? 8O :?
My mate, yeah right!!

It used to be called cough and drop, but now they just place the top of their fingers at the bottom of your stomach to check for a hernia. (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Then they make you bend over and stick something up your Arrse to check for prostate problems. Well thats what the Doctor said, anyway! It felt all sticky and wet, I wonder what it was?
 
#5
not hey more than cup now, they have a good feel to check for testicular cancer and things of that effect aswell, and the prostate thing is just wrong. After I said I refused, was just bending over to pick my clothes back up and HELLO!!
 
#7
Pyrex said:
cascadai said:
Rite this is really embarrasing for me to ask but my mate told me that wen he went for his medical they do this thing where they cup your balls and tell you to cough is this true????????? 8O :?
My mate, yeah right!!

It used to be called cough and drop, but now they just place the top of their fingers at the bottom of your stomach to check for a hernia. (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Then they make you bend over and stick something up your Arrse to check for prostate problems. Well thats what the Doctor said, anyway! It felt all sticky and wet, I wonder what it was?
Did he have both hands on your shoulders - that is the give away.... :twisted:
 
#8
one-flew-over said:
Pyrex said:
cascadai said:
Rite this is really embarrasing for me to ask but my mate told me that wen he went for his medical they do this thing where they cup your balls and tell you to cough is this true????????? 8O :?
My mate, yeah right!!

It used to be called cough and drop, but now they just place the top of their fingers at the bottom of your stomach to check for a hernia. (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Then they make you bend over and stick something up your Arrse to check for prostate problems. Well thats what the Doctor said, anyway! It felt all sticky and wet, I wonder what it was?
Did he have both hands on your shoulders - that is the give away.... :twisted:
Funnily enough he did!!!
 
#10
one-flew-over said:
We'll that's buggered then mate.
I'm still a bit sore now!!
 
#11
I had my balls felt and done the cough as well lol. So yeah Pirbright it happens. Got deferred with heart murmur so might have to have it done again :( :x
 
#12
lol jus read all the comments lmao funny stuff cheers lads im really not looking foward to this stuff yano lol and if i get deffered then i wont be to happy lol
 
#13
Pyrex said:
cascadai said:
Rite this is really embarrasing for me to ask but my mate told me that wen he went for his medical they do this thing where they cup your balls and tell you to cough is this true????????? 8O :?
My mate, yeah right!!

It used to be called cough and drop, but now they just place the top of their fingers at the bottom of your stomach to check for a hernia. (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Then they make you bend over and stick something up your Arrse to check for prostate problems. Well thats what the Doctor said, anyway! It felt all sticky and wet, I wonder what it was?

Feckin priceless (ive got to leave the office)
 
#15
Hypno85 said:
I had my balls felt and done the cough as well lol. So yeah Pirbright it happens. Got deferred with heart murmur so might have to have it done again :( :x
No, really your looking foward to it.
 
#16
I did it in 2002. I thought it was a joke but he asked me to drop my kecks and drop I did.

I'm not a trol by the way, and I don't know if they still do it now. I didn't do anything along those lines for my Marines medical.
 
#17
Hypno85 said:
I had my balls felt and done the cough as well lol. So yeah Pirbright it happens. Got deferred with heart murmur so might have to have it done again :( :x
Just to confirm what someone else had said. Unfortunatley for you, you do not get your bollocks carrased (Spelling?) again. you acctually get priority over the other lads and get a quick check over by the doc again and you also get measured and weighed again.

hope that helps.

SB
 
#19
Pyrex said:
My mate, yeah right!!
Then they make you bend over and stick something up your Arrse to check for prostate problems. Well thats what the Doctor said, anyway! It felt all sticky and wet, I wonder what it was?
The purpose for that is make you lose your virginity if you ever feel the urge to apply for 3 PARA :twisted:
 
#20
Cloggie said:
Pyrex said:
My mate, yeah right!!
Then they make you bend over and stick something up your Arrse to check for prostate problems. Well thats what the Doctor said, anyway! It felt all sticky and wet, I wonder what it was?
The purpose for that is make you lose your virginity if you ever feel the urge to apply for 3 PARA :twisted:
actually no. the medical is the reasons stated, lets just be serious for a moment.

on my ADSC the virginity problem was takled by the cpl at about 2am on the first night.
its no big deal, he just creeps into your bunk, wispers 'ssshhh...its out little secret' in your ear and thats that.

enjoy ADSC
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top