Just A Quick Question

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by scooperman, Nov 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hope to start basic soon, depending on whether or not i'm med suitable, and basically, i chose armoured engineer as my trade, but im 6`4, and was wondering wether titan, trojan, avlb or avre were pretty comfortable for lanky barstewards such as myself?
  2. be more worried that you actually want to be a fecking tanky fella.
  3. Become a planty mate
  4. Said he was tall and lanky, not a pie eater :wink:

Combat Engineer ... get him on top panels and EOB now they are using Mean Green Bridge again!
  5. You will be fine in Titan and Trojan. Titan will be tight but just live with it and live the dream
  6. Is that the dream that involves sitting in a combustable cramped noisy tin box, chewing your crewmates farts and pishing in a rubber bladder!

Be a Planty pies are Niiiiiiiiiice!!
  7. I'm 6'5 and drove cvrt's quite comfortably. Had a cabby in a challenger, wasn't too bad either.
  8. I'm glad, i didn't want to be going in a virile young stallion and coming out a crippled old hunchback.
  9. You'll fit better in a D6 mate. Do the right thing and become one of Gods chosen few Planty's.
  10. That'll be a few armoured types licking their lips. :)
  11. did someoneone mention PIES then :? :? :? :?
  12. Pies? Where? Can I have a couple or three please. :D :wink:
  13. join that long queue behind the mud muppets then................

14. Titan? Trojan? Live the dream? Are you mad, Sir?

I take by "living the dream", you mean waste your time in equipment that does not work and cannot perform the BASIC tasks that it was created to undertake?

ARMD ENGRS? Load of old dogs c0ck!!!

The combat engineer is, by his very nature, superior.

The "Riggy", however, is an unacceptable abhorration within the Corps.
  15. You didnt tell everyone that your heed was 18ft above the rest of the wagon tho!!! LOL