Just a quick one...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happy_as_a_hat, Feb 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just moved into an en-suite room. Cushy. I'm just looking for public opinion as to whether it is still acceptable to pi*s in the sink? :oops:

2. There are only two types of people. Those who piss in the sink and those who lie.

3. Well obviously the sink needs to be Christened, but for normal usage, is the sink or the loo closer to the door? Will you be making yourself work harder to get to the sink in order to pish in it? Just one more thing, sinks pished in regularly DO stink - a mate at uni had a sink in his room which he used for night-time slashes and after a couple of months it smelt like Tramps Alley! :?

Edited for typo

4. Im a window licking moron who should be shot in the face.

5. If you're at the sink shaving, pee in it.....
    Otherwise use the loo....

Beebs :)

6. Nice to see your taking your medication.....at last

7. tremadol by all accounts.

8. May I recommend zyklon B, a sealed room and a good book?

Beebs

9. Piss in the sink and wash in the bog

But thats what you do already i suspect !

10. STOP!!!!!! Shooting her in the face might improve her FFS!!!! We don't want that. What did the bullet ever do to deserve being used on it?

11. Im a window licking moron who should be shot in the face.

12. Bleh bleh bleh. Do you think we give a toss greabo? :?

13. After a posting to HQ AMS I was summoned to a welcome interview with a certain Maj Gen. He asked the usual questions including what my accommodation was like etc. I told him my room was a bit small and old but at least I had a sink. He then nodded sagely and said "Ah, excellent, you have a hot and cold running urinal". If it's good enough for a Maj Gen, it should be good enough for us all.

14. Do you think she’ll ever get the hint??

15. Anyway pentwyn/yannie/lawstudent/mercedes/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When you visited MICHAEL last in his bedroom, or wherever, is this what happened? A serious assault of some sort?

Did it make you flip your batty lid? Did you draw this at the Therapy Centre when you were having a session with your Pshrink? :lol:

Attached Files: