Just a normal American couple, defending their property

WALT

War Hero
Technically also NDed one as well, if you count a burst of automatic when the order was single rounds. Some range staff have no sense of humour.
Reminds me of my introduction to the SA80.

"Single rounds, in your own time, etc.."

"Sir, my change lever's on A."

"Shut up and fire the thing."

"Yes Sir." Braaaap.................

Thing is, he didn't even notice.

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
As I'm sure has been pointed out, most black murders are blue on blue - yet its only when a black is murdered by someone of a lighter skin hue that BLM kick off about it....

Wordsmith
Fuck me buddy, I'm struggling with this whole black / white issue and you introduce blue into the mix.....

2,400,000 of them in prisons. (About 24% of the worlds total prison population, excluding the NK and Chinese gulags)......end of usless information bit!
Apparently they've got the highest number of adult prisoners out of all the democratic countries in the world.

They sure have a lot of other restrictions in place for what is supposed to be the freeist country on earth

Last edited:
As I'm sure has been pointed out, most black murders are blue on blue - yet its only when a black is murdered by someone of a lighter skin hue that BLM kick off about it....
Possibly because, unlike the police, gangs aren't sworn arms of the state which exist to protect citizens rather than kill them in dodgy circumstances.

Folk can be funny like that.

But the real question is do you think anybody in St Louis would try to charge that couple for "Brandishing" firearms, which they clearly did. But it would be political suicide to make an attempt, I don't see much support for BLM on this one at all.
I think the real question here is, do I give a flying fukk about Mr & Mrs fuckwit in boringsville, St Louis and the answer is a resounding no.

Idiots, guns and alcohol: not a good mix.

'The couple have since defended their actions, saying they were “in fear of our lives”.

'Video of the wild scenes went viral yesterday, showing Missouri lawyers Mark and Patricia McCloskey, barefoot and gesticulating with their weapons as they warned the crowd of roughly 300 to get off their lawn. The couple’s behaviour was – understandably – met with derision on the internet, many dubbing them both “Karens” – the term for white women perceived as being entitled.

'But Mr McCloskey has spoken out in defence of the ordeal, telling local news station KMov St Louis he was “terrified that we’d be murdered within seconds. It was like the storming of the Bastille,” the 63-year-old said. “The gate came down and a large crowd of angry, aggressive people poured through. “I was terrified that we’d be murdered within seconds. Our house would be burned down, our pets would be killed.”

Last edited:
Apparently they've got the highest number of adult prisoners out of all the democratic countries in the world.

They sure have a lot of other restrictions in place for what is supposed to be the freeist country on earth

He's wrong about America being the only country in the world where she is too young to have a beer. There are twelve countries where the legal drinking age is 21 and over.

There is also 16 countries in the world were it's illegal to have a drink at any age.

I believe it was in a gated / private community, but am unsure as to the status of the road / pavement that the protestors are walking down, and whether it was public§lay or privately owned.
It is not a public road but private road in a gated community. The couple also had a gate at the driveway to their home which had been locked but the peaceful protesters* forcibly smashed down the gates to enter. I have seen the full video which was edited by the to eliminate that part. A friend had the full video on facebook but FB took it down and gave him a posting ban. Media naturally only show the non-violent part.

Note: I said "peaceful protesters" as here in the us terms like "rioters", "looters" and "arsonists" are considered signs of racism.

Note: I said "peaceful protesters" as here in the us terms like "rioters", "looters" and "arsonists" are considered signs of racism.
How about a bunch of gullible useless b@st@rds, would that be considered racist as well?

If I was that couples neighbour, I'd have been out with my guns + spare mags as well. Looking at that house though, you can pretty much bet that the police turned up pretty sharply to remove said protesters.

Now the couple and neighbours need to meet up and set up some landmines/IED's, and some choke points - then there will be fook all BLM protestors wanting to venture anywhere near those houses.

He's wrong about America being the only country in the world where she is too young to have a beer. There are twelve countries where the legal drinking age is 21 and over.

There is also 16 countries in the world were it's illegal to have a drink at any age.
Do any of those 12/16 countries have democratically elected governments or are they all authoritarian/theocratic shit holes?

Possibly because, unlike the police, gangs aren't sworn arms of the state which exist to protect citizens rather than kill them in dodgy circumstances.

Folk can be funny like that.
Well thats a good excuse to ignore the thousands of black on black murders every year.

Last edited:
It's actually it's eleven countries as I included the US in the 12 number. Out of the 11 countries one is Iraq, and one does not have any political parties and is a de facto non-partisan democracy although there is no law preventing the formation of political parties.

The other nine countries are democratic countries with democratically held elections and multi political parties.

The 16 countries that don't allow drink at any age are all Muslim countries

That however doesn't alter the fact that Mr Jefferies is wrong on that score.

Do any of those 12/16 countries have democratically elected governments or are they all authoritarian/theocratic shit holes?
Forgot to also add that legal drinking age is set by the States and not the Feds. In the States of Connecticut, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin, Wyoming, a person under 21 may consume alcohol with parental consent in a restaurant, bar, or a venue where alcohol is sold.

Link showing showing the gate broken and that the bloke was within his rights to have the rifle out and look cool in his outfit.

Does Photex want to call the bloke in the video who is explaining the rules a racist?

It's actually it's eleven countries as I included the US in the 12 number. Out of the 11 countries one is Iraq, and one does not have any political parties and is a de facto non-partisan democracy although there is no law preventing the formation of political parties.

The other nine countries are democratic countries with democratically held elections and multi political parties.

The 16 countries that don't allow drink at any age are all Muslim countries

That however doesn't alter the fact that Mr Jefferies is wrong on that score.
Just had a count of the Wiki page, apart from the religiously ruled places a lot of the other countries that state 21 years old as a drinking age often have amendments like "18 if accompanied by an adult" or "parental permission required"

EDIT: Posted this just as you mentioned the state set limits rather than fed set

Last edited:
If I was that couples neighbour, I'd have been out with my guns + spare mags as well. Looking at that house though, you can pretty much bet that the police turned up pretty sharply to remove said protesters.

Now the couple and neighbours need to meet up and set up some landmines/IED's, and some choke points - then there will be fook all BLM protestors wanting to venture anywhere near those houses.
In cities controlled by Dems the police are getting orders to not bother "peaceful protesters"

In cities controlled by Dems the police are getting orders to not bother "peaceful protesters"
Yep, might be - but there's this law:

Some protester that's intent on committing a crime - is not a peaceful protester, they are then a target to shoot at.

My view is - shoot first, ask questions later, and dead men don't tell tales (so a double tap to the head).

You know as well as I do you will burn much faster at altitude then the folks at the lower elevations. Besides I bet your allergic to pink clothing!
He's a porridge wog. The reflection of the sun off pink clothing turns him bright red and flays the skin off him.

Latest Threads