Just a Lovers tiff?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happybonzo, Apr 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alcoholic Robert Fraiser shoved the pole a foot up Norman Reid’s bottom in June last year, the Old Bailey heard.

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

There was three lads sent to Colly for something similer (although not as far in I think)
    Their victim was promtly nicked named (he was welsh) Taffy Apple
  3. It could have been worse.

He could have left the weights on.
  4. How long before someone invents a cocktail or drinking game named after him?
  5. I see what you did there :)

Maybe a "Stormin Norman"?

I dont suppose it matters whats in the drink as long as it comes with a huge fcukoff 4 foot swizzle stick!
  6. Or in a yard glass...
  7. Doesn't matter how many drinks I have. I won't let anyone shove anything up my jacksy. :D
  8. You're going to need a fcuking huge glass of water if you ever have to take a suppository.
  9. Sounds like a challenge for Jarrod!!
  10. I feel the Pole's pain. They've just lost their President too. A Nation in turmoil.
  11. That is actually quite worrying, since he lives in the same county as me! 8O
  12. It will soon be over.

There's a Czech in the post.
  13. Brace Yourself!!! Stiff upper lip and all that
  14. Is this him?

Attached Files:

15. Well, I must admit to a snigger when I saw the first post. I let out a guffaw at the "taffy apple" post and then when I opened the link, one of the comments on the article caught my eye.......

"5 years!!! is that all!!! 
i'm just glad Reid knew the culprit, because you cant always rely on the police to get to the bottom of these things"

Made my day!