Jussie Smollet 'Fake Race Attack' Trial opens

Jussie Smollett: Actor hatched 'secret plan' for hate hoax

Having originally been 'let off' despite the glaring evidence that the attack had been faked, it is finally being heard in court.
Excellent
2559789f28b1cb833bffd1af8af4f2ce.jpg

Long time ago.

No one gives a shit any more.

Soap box provided for him to gob off.

Token wrist slap.

He'll feel vindicated for bringing something or other to the attention of the public.

Long time ago.

Token wrist slap.

He'll feel vindicated for bringing something or other to the attention of the public.
Tar and feather him if you want the issue to be laid to rest. Give him a slap on the wrist and provide justification to millions of MAGA’s why your party sucks and is a threat to the Republic.

I'm an angry, bitter , petty minded old man .
This news cheers me.
I agree that retribution will be 'token '. But it's all good if the chutney ferrit gets some grief.

He'll disappear into a shallow grave for wasting this man's time

download.jpg

DarkBrig

War Hero
Long time ago.

Token wrist slap.

I'm not so sure, I think the police and other authorities were royally pissed off at his actions, I'm hoping thy don't let him get away with it. To my mind it was extremely dangerous and could have cost lives, Imagine if BLM had been around when he did it. I hope his punishment makes others think-although I doubt it.

The only fit punishment is full financial restitution for all the hours he caused to be pisséd away by the police chasing a crime that never happened. Being a gaye black man l am pretty sure if he got sent up he'd be more than chuffed being the belle of the balls on cell block C, not exactly a punishment unless he doesn't like it rough of course....

Seadog

ADC
I'm reminded of the report that an 11 year old Muslim girl in Toronto had her hijab cut off in a racist attack.

It was standing room only on the outrage bus. Police investigated and concluded that it didn't happen. Not before Justin Trudeau climbed aboard the outrage bus without a ticket and made a bigger arrse of himself.

Justin 'Blackface' Trudeau making an arse of himself, well that's a shock

Did he copy Owen Jones or did Owen Jones copy him and was he attacked with ‘military precision’?

Justin 'Blackface' Trudeau making an arse of himself, well that's a shock
And since he has won two elections after his "Mammy" pictures surfaced, (even though he came back as minority governments), it speaks volumes as to how awful our Opposition leaders are

I'm not so sure, I think the police and other authorities were royally pissed off at his actions, I'm hoping thy don't let him get away with it. To my mind it was extremely dangerous and could have cost lives, Imagine if BLM had been around when he did it. I hope his punishment makes others think-although I doubt it.
BLM was around when he did it, they were also around when he faked a chem attack at the studio with an envelope and white powder, but for some reason it only triggered words of support, not peaceful arson and murder.

And since he has won two elections after his "Mammy" pictures surfaced, (even though he came back as minority governments), it speaks volumes as to how awful our Opposition leaders are
No, it speaks volumes about how many left wing three wise monkeys you have

No, it speaks volumes about how many left wing three wise monkeys you have
Not quite, it has more to do with the demographics that make up the voting base in large Canadian cities and less to do with actual political beliefs of Justin’s backers.

Long time ago.

Token wrist slap.

Smollett may now be unemployable, he certainly appears to have been 'resting' since 2018. Even by Hollywood standards, he's a lame duck and an embarrassment. I doubt if many agents or producers will be returning his calls in the future.

He has no transferable skills and no experience outside acting. Life in the real world will hurt.

Latest Threads