jus been to recruters office

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by gothpanda, Feb 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just been to the recruters office 2 speak about th paras an been tols that im not goin to baic today an that it could take ages!1 and i mite not even get in!! this is so gay, i went to there appointment like they said and now they jus give me a stupid dvd an some bits of paper. this is dum!! wen some1s keen you should just let them get goin an started!!! is there any way i can persade them to speed up the recruting to let me in or is there another regement that hav a shorter recruter thing?

2. I take it that English is not your first language, then?

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Cock.

Cock.
    Cock.
    Cock.
    Cock.
    Cock.
    Cock.
    Cock.
    Cock.
    Cock.

Cock.

Oh, and: Cock.

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

No.

Can I also suggest that the most honourable thing you can do in the circumstances is to kill yourself - you can use your post above as the basis for your suicide note....

5. did they not book you in for your BARB test then?

Patience is a virtue!!

It can't happen over night.

6. jesus fcuk, my head hurts! Please gothpanda, go away, please. I get stupider everytime I read your drivvel. Please, just go. I can't take it anymore, its affecting my work, please just die.

7. Huh? What the heck does that say, I've read it three times and I'm still no clearer!

8. What did you expect - that they would pack you off on a bus to start training straight away? Unfortunately they have a process to follow and lots of information to gather about you before you even get a look at a date for training. If you want to join up that quickly - bugger off to the French Foreign Legion (they have an airborne divison)

Sluice

9. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

If there are any Recruiters out there, please, please get him in quickly. I don't think he'll need much training before his first jump.

I don't think he'll even need a 'chute.

10. good one Legs

LMAO

11. Can’t see what the problem is

I personally think he has all the attributes to make a fine airborne warrior :D :D

12. Chaps… you do realise you’re being wah’d :wink:

13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Dey muz allso ire a tranzl8er 2 c wot u as ritten on yaw formz 4 the armi an dat takz sum tym....

14. thanks for the desent reoly sluce-dweller. do the french foren legion have a office near edinburgh? which bit of th forum is for french legion?

15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Come on Wedge, or whoever it is, 'fess up!