• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jurno nearly gets her hoop involuntarily booted in

T

trowel

Emily Maitlis is true wanking fodder. I'd do things to her - and would even achieve some usage from my chocolate fondue set in doing said things. If you ever see anyone in a middle-eastern hotbed of trouble, surrounding a news reporter and brandishing a teaspoon or an egg whisk, it'll be me!

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
suprise suprise, she is writing a book.... there i was in female heaven being ignorded by all these men who had better things to do , it was only when i got my baps out that they took any notice ...

I for one am very gratefull to Ms Smith for airing her ordeal, it was a story that needed to be told.

It also allowed me to get rid of some DNA whilst reading "fingers forced inside me".

Fucking lush!

G

goatrutar

I don't understand why the blokes didn't finish the job. They've already stripped her down and had a bit of foreplay after all.

What do you expect going to the land of with retarded values that is completely different to the UK.

Lone Women, no burkha, looking like a stripper (to Arab eyes) she is lucky she isn't carrying a little Abdullah inside her.

Sharm El Shiek is no better, its a shite hole.

Latest Threads