Jurno nearly gets her hoop involuntarily booted in

T

trowel

Isn't this a case of plagiarism? ISTR exactly the same thing happening to a Yank journalist in exactly the same place when the Arab Spring was first sprung.

Emily Maitlis is true wanking fodder. I'd do things to her - and would even achieve some usage from my chocolate fondue set in doing said things. If you ever see anyone in a middle-eastern hotbed of trouble, surrounding a news reporter and brandishing a teaspoon or an egg whisk, it'll be me!

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
suprise suprise, she is writing a book.... there i was in female heaven being ignorded by all these men who had better things to do , it was only when i got my baps out that they took any notice ...

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
'I was tossed around like fresh meat among starving lions'

Has the dizzy bint any idea how much I have to pay for that sort of action?

I for one am very gratefull to Ms Smith for airing her ordeal, it was a story that needed to be told.

It also allowed me to get rid of some DNA whilst reading "fingers forced inside me".

Fucking lush!

G

goatrutar

I don't understand why the blokes didn't finish the job. They've already stripped her down and had a bit of foreplay after all.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I dont know what she is complaining about, it would be a bloody boring book otherwise.

What do you expect going to the land of with retarded values that is completely different to the UK.

Lone Women, no burkha, looking like a stripper (to Arab eyes) she is lucky she isn't carrying a little Abdullah inside her.

Sharm El Shiek is no better, its a shite hole.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut Aviation 33
D Army Reserve 3
Invictus_88 The NAAFI Bar 36