Juniors promotion board

Does anyone out there know when the RAMC/QA Cpls board sits? And where we can find the list when it does. I understand it is no longer being published on the net, is this correct? And don't panic, I'm not due to pick up, YET :twisted:

What about Cpl to Sgt?

Are you talking about the QA board? My boss told me it sat on the 1st March. Need a posting can't wait till 15th April.....

Prom boards:
Cpl - Sgt: 19-23 April
LCpl - Cpl: 07-11 Jun
Pte - LCpl: 1-3 Sept

FLLnurse said:
My boss told me it sat on the 1st March.
your boss is speaking out his rectum, if youre a LCpl then you have to have signed your AR by 1st March.

TURP said:
Prom boards:
Cpl - Sgt: 19-23 April
LCpl - Cpl: 07-11 Jun
Pte - LCpl: 1-3 Sept
You're very knowledgable. How refreshing !

gado_linium said:
I try :wink:

Thanks for the info TURP. Even though it's terrible news. Apparently the QAs are waiting for that to post me. Bastards not like I'll be promoted, there are no Sgt slots anyway.

TURP said:
gado_linium said:
I try :wink:
So Mr Smarty Pants if your so hot on dates, when does the Trial for your team of rapists start?

Hopefully this will increase our somewhat fragile chances of avoiding relegation!

PS You can have Jody Morris if you'd like; he's been acquited of rape and might provide some useful hints. :?

The future's bright the future's white. :lol:

Apologies in advance Your Mighty Moderatorship for going so blatantly off topic. Does this mean I go to prison aswell?

Come on Ethel,

that's not a nice thing to do is it?

Where is your compassion? i thought this was the forum for the careing side of the Army? We all know, it is not nice attacking a mans football team! Before you ask i DONT follow leicester either...

:twisted:

Neyol said:
Where is your compassion? i thought this was the forum for the careing side of the Army?
:lol: :lol: You must be having a laugh :lol:

thanks QMan, came as quite a shock i can tell you.

Ethel_the_Aardvark said:
So Mr Smarty Pants if your so hot on dates, when does the Trial for your team of rapists start?
after the game against Birmingham this weekend, if we lose then they will be hung out to dry like the rapists they are, if we win then justice will be done and 3 innocent role models will be given their just freedom and those lying trouts will do down for a long stretch for trying to pervert the true course of justice.

TURP said:
3 innocent role models.
How niave am I ? And there was me thinking they were footballers!!

TURP said:
Ethel_the_Aardvark said:
after the game against Birmingham this weekend, if we lose then they will be hung out to dry like the rapists they are, if we win then justice will be done and 3 innocent role models will be given their just freedom and those lying trouts will do down for a long stretch for trying to pervert the true course of justice.
Just like Woodgate, Bowyer and Morris - guilty as sin hang them all I say. Pity Greg Rusedski didn't used to play for Leeds or he could have been guilty too.

Glad to see that Birmingham's flamboyant Frenchman (in other words garlic swilling twat) has done a bunk. That should help drag them down into the mire with the rest of us.

:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Royal Air Force 2
L Juniors 0
L Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 1