Juniors promotion board

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by gado, Feb 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone out there know when the RAMC/QA Cpls board sits? And where we can find the list when it does. I understand it is no longer being published on the net, is this correct? And don't panic, I'm not due to pick up, YET :twisted:
  2. Confidentail reports for LCpl to Cpl are to be submitted to MCM Div by the 30th April and the promotion board sits around the 13th of June. No they don't publish names on the net anymore.
  3. What about Cpl to Sgt?
  4. CR's at MCM div by end of feb, board 15th of April.
  5. Are you talking about the QA board? My boss told me it sat on the 1st March. Need a posting can't wait till 15th April.....
  6. Prom boards:
    Cpl - Sgt: 19-23 April
    LCpl - Cpl: 07-11 Jun
    Pte - LCpl: 1-3 Sept
  8. You're very knowledgable. How refreshing !
  9. I try :wink:
  10. Thanks for the info TURP. Even though it's terrible news. Apparently the QAs are waiting for that to post me. Bastards not like I'll be promoted, there are no Sgt slots anyway.
  11. So Mr Smarty Pants if your so hot on dates, when does the Trial for your team of rapists start?

Hopefully this will increase our somewhat fragile chances of avoiding relegation!

PS You can have Jody Morris if you'd like; he's been acquited of rape and might provide some useful hints. :?

The future's bright the future's white. :lol:

Apologies in advance Your Mighty Moderatorship for going so blatantly off topic. Does this mean I go to prison aswell?
  12. Come on Ethel,

that's not a nice thing to do is it?

Where is your compassion? i thought this was the forum for the careing side of the Army? We all know, it is not nice attacking a mans football team! Before you ask i DONT follow leicester either...

13. :lol: :lol: You must be having a laugh :lol:
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Congrats TURP on your recent increase in pay and Mess Kit re-ferb!
  15. thanks QMan, came as quite a shock i can tell you.