Jungle Phase

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by easymoney, Feb 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Son is on his jungle phase for selection this week-end, any advice from jungle experts that may help him avoid needless injury

2. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Try not to cut off fingers with tree basher. A tree surgeon nearby me managed to cut off his fingers with his chainsaw... and HES a professional!

Also, on a serious note - I'm sure he'll be instructed in everything he needs to know. Try not to worry so much

3. Don't take a gps

4. Take some weed killer and a flymo.

5. If you see one of these run like fcuk and cover youself in mud

[​IMG]

6. Ensure that he acts and dress's like "The grey man" at all times.....

[​IMG]

Failing that F Sqn are recruiting? :wink:

7. tell him to stay away from the spiders!

8. TELL HIM TO BE A SOLDIER, NOT AN ACTOR

9. TELL HIM THAT IF HE WANTS PEOPLE TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY THEN HE SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE OFF CAPS LOCK!

T C

10. Tell him the Hills were a piece of p1ss compared to what he's about to do, and to work harder that he's ever worked in hislife to pick up the lessons and then deliver the goods. Keep his cool, don't jack on his marras, and remain thoroughly humble.

11. Many thanks all, humour is fecking great on this site. A1 on the predator.

12. I could instruct you on the usuall sheeite, be the grey man etc.etc. however the one bit of advice I will give him is be careful not to cut his b*llocks off whengoing for a shite! remember that!

13. I saw a tree once, it was big and green, do they have trees in the jungle aswell ?

14. Leave the "Puiz Buin" at home