• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jungle Boots

After a bit of advice. I need a pair of jungle boots - i have wide feet and find the issue ones too narrow even in the wider fitting. I am normally a fan of Altbergs, but they are now only offering their jungle boots in a standard width fitting unlike some of their other models.

Has anyone tried either the Lowa or Meindl Jungle boots - which is a better fit for wide feet?

Thanks.

The issued Jungle Boots (most of the ones I've had through procumurement and sold on) were mostly made by Wellco and came in US XW which was basically british wide, if you PM me I can point you where to grab a pair or I mights have a pair in stock, the wellco ones had some quite good features like drainage holes, steel plate in the sole making them spike proof and go well with a good pair of comfy socks

Latest Threads