June Sustainer

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Ford_Prefect, May 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ford_Prefect

Ford_Prefect War Hero

Most Photogenic Soldier: Page 195

Most shameless OJAR plugging photos: P205 (Maj Shakespear), P211 (CO 3 CS), P212 (Maj Mann),

Most Flattering Photo: P220 (Capt Wincott)

Best Respirator Seal: P241

Best Tour Dodger: P254

Did I miss anything?

2. Glad you have enough sense not to put peoples names on the internet for all and sundry to see...

Promise me you will grow up and be a leader of note one day?

3. Ford_Prefect

Ford_Prefect War Hero

It’s an unrestricted document! The names are out there already, it's no secret!

........and whoever this Peoples is, I promise not to put his name on the Internet!

4. Biscuits_AB

Biscuits_AB Guest

Ford.......don't take any sh*te from that tw*t Helffatf*ck........his mum stinks of fish.

5. HELLFYR = Ancient Greek for "boring loggie cnut".

6. Ford_Prefect

Ford_Prefect War Hero

Yes, he is a tw@t and a thread killer of the highest order!

Anyway, back to the topic in hand (which incidentally was a deliberate attempt to breathe a bit of life back into this forum) did anyone notice anything funny, stupid or just plain cringe-worthy about this month's Corps rag?

These face-wavers and self publicists need to be taken down a peg or two and let’s face it - this site is the only public way of doing it!

7. Sorry, but I didn't read the bits you've mentioned cause it took me the best part of the magazine to clean my arrse properly.

8. Biscuits_AB

Biscuits_AB Guest

You're not really one for taking sides DB are you?

9. The only side I like is the left hand one of the bed. Unfortunately when there's a loggie's wife in it there are no sides left.

10. Ratfink

Ratfink Old-Salt

So, DB, you are obviously a closet loggie, or you wouldn't have the magazine to wipe your arrse with. And you're married to a loggie, who won't let you into your own bed. And you are correct that your posts mark you aout as a 'boring loggie cnut'! Lots of unresolved anger and frustration there, ever thought of counselling?

Or have I misunderstood you previous posts??!!??

11. Ford_Prefect

Ford_Prefect War Hero

Oh if Oscar Wilde were alive today........

12. Ratfink

Ratfink Old-Salt

He'd be getting tips on badinage and witty comebacks from DB!

13. As opposed to receiving a length from your dad?

14. Ratfink

Ratfink Old-Salt

AAh, an embarrassed closet-loggie, boring, hen-pecked(by fat loggie wife) necrophiliac

Although I fear rigor mortis may have passed by now, dear boy.