June Sustainer

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Ford_Prefect, May 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Most Photogenic Soldier: Page 195

Most shameless OJAR plugging photos: P205 (Maj Shakespear), P211 (CO 3 CS), P212 (Maj Mann),

Most Flattering Photo: P220 (Capt Wincott)

Best Respirator Seal: P241

Best Tour Dodger: P254

Did I miss anything?

2. Glad you have enough sense not to put peoples names on the internet for all and sundry to see...

Promise me you will grow up and be a leader of note one day?

3. It’s an unrestricted document! The names are out there already, it's no secret!

........and whoever this Peoples is, I promise not to put his name on the Internet!

4. Ford.......don't take any sh*te from that tw*t Helffatf*ck........his mum stinks of fish.

5. HELLFYR = Ancient Greek for "boring loggie cnut".

6. Yes, he is a tw@t and a thread killer of the highest order!

Anyway, back to the topic in hand (which incidentally was a deliberate attempt to breathe a bit of life back into this forum) did anyone notice anything funny, stupid or just plain cringe-worthy about this month's Corps rag?

These face-wavers and self publicists need to be taken down a peg or two and let’s face it - this site is the only public way of doing it!

7. Sorry, but I didn't read the bits you've mentioned cause it took me the best part of the magazine to clean my arrse properly.

8. You're not really one for taking sides DB are you?

9. The only side I like is the left hand one of the bed. Unfortunately when there's a loggie's wife in it there are no sides left.

10. So, DB, you are obviously a closet loggie, or you wouldn't have the magazine to wipe your arrse with. And you're married to a loggie, who won't let you into your own bed. And you are correct that your posts mark you aout as a 'boring loggie cnut'! Lots of unresolved anger and frustration there, ever thought of counselling?

Or have I misunderstood you previous posts??!!??

11. Oh if Oscar Wilde were alive today........

12. He'd be getting tips on badinage and witty comebacks from DB!

13. As opposed to receiving a length from your dad?

14. AAh, an embarrassed closet-loggie, boring, hen-pecked(by fat loggie wife) necrophiliac

Although I fear rigor mortis may have passed by now, dear boy.