June Sarpong MBE. Eh?

rockhoppercrab said:
Totally agree with you Blue, unfortunately it shows the good side of responsible gun ownership and so will forever be ignored by the PC media.
Thanks, RHC. Yes, there's no news in good news.

We mustn't admit that some things still happen despite banning them.
We mustn't acknowledge talent in areas we don't approve of.
We mustn't [under any circumstances] offer the slightest suggestion that we might have been wrong.

And still "The Bruddas" shoot up Moss Side and Brixton, innit.
"Bit difficult, that one, Home Secretary ... let's find another way of showing we're doing something" :roll:

blue_sophist said:
Just a thought, while you are all drooling over some gobby PC-colour TV nonentity ... someone else got put up for an honour. However, on the downside, he's white, male and [embarassingly for Bliar and Co.] an outstanding International sportsman. Sadly, he's not related to The Queen, and his sport is not PC. I quote from the "Early Day Motion" put to the House ...

That this House congratulates Home Nation medal winners in the shooting events at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne; further congratulates Michael Gault on winning his 14th Commonwealth Games medal and becoming the UK's most decorated Commonwealth Games athlete; further congratulates all members of the home nations' shooting teams; notes the continuing success that UK shooters have at major championships and the Olympic Games; recognises the important contribution that UK shooters will make at the 2012 Olympic Games in London; and supports responsible gun ownership.

Obviously Micky got nothing. All that work and dedication for two decades, but it's not soccer or cricket or Meedja or donating Party Funds or riding horses, innit :twisted: ... :roll: ... :twisted:

Bl**dy Government Honours Lists ... they are a disgrace to the Nation. Thank God the Military ones still have credibility.

Clear words through the PC bul*shit. give that man an awar....oh maybe not :wink:

June is an ambassador for the Prince’s Trust and also campaigns for the Make Poverty History movement – in April 2005 she visited Ghana to make a film for Make Poverty History. She also hosted the major Make Poverty History event in London’s Trafalgar Square in summer 2005 on behalf of Nelson Mandela and Sir Bob Geldof.
Just hazarding a guess. She's still fcuking annoying, cr*p and I'd rather pour tabasco sauce down my japs eye than slip her a length.

"I'm sorry I'll read that again" were pretty much spot on with their opinions on the honours list.

Ditch 90% of honours, just a very select few very deserving; and make a bigger deal of all military awards

Fcuking kn*bheads in power

I have to say I had never heard of her but I did read somewhere that she had done a lot for the Princes Trust which might come closer to justification than being a television presenter, of any ranking frankly!

Astonishing that Gault has never been given anything though. I dont think its got anything to do with a pc media though! It isnt a sport that gets a lot of coverage apart from during the Olympics. I still hanker after the old days when the Telegraph would cover every sport known to man, including extensive reports on shooting, pentathlon, hockey and rowing but no-one does sport that extensively anymore, largely for financial reasons.

blue_sophist said:
jase2472 said:
WTF is going on with this country
You, the people, have lost control of it. It is not a democracy, it is a bureaucracy augmented by a plutocracy.

You're sha**ed, guys, unless people go and vote with their brains instead of their wallets. Some chance, eh? :wink:
And don't forget the "extra idiocracy" on the end.

JJ

Why the gong?

1/. Going out with David Lammy, the most useless cnut in Parliament and not spilling the beans

2/. Doing a big interview with Bliar and not spilling the beans

In the name of God! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, and chocolate frog has a point re: the 'b' word IMHO

And NO! I wouldn't touch her with the bell end of a Rag man's trumpet, gong or no gong

Christ, I don't see why the animosity towards her! Shes well fit and has a set of banjo cleaners that would make me never wanna leave the bedroom!

Wench3000 said:
Christ, I don't see why the animosity towards her! Shes well fit and has a set of banjo cleaners that would make me never wanna leave the bedroom!
W3000 - if having immense paps is enough to guarantee a gong, I nominate the following for the Queen's Birthday Honours List

Sonia from EastEnders
Russell Grant
Dawn French
Sir Nicholas Soames (damn, too late)
Vanessa, er, arrgh!

John Prescott, a tit of such immensity that it must only be the Privy Council for him.....

Enjoy your bedroom antics.... :lol:

blue_sophist said:
Just a thought, while you are all drooling over some gobby PC-colour TV nonentity ... someone else got put up for an honour. However, on the downside, he's white, male and [embarassingly for Bliar and Co.] an outstanding International sportsman. Sadly, he's not related to The Queen, and his sport is not PC. I quote from the "Early Day Motion" put to the House ...

That this House congratulates Home Nation medal winners in the shooting events at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne; further congratulates Michael Gault on winning his 14th Commonwealth Games medal and becoming the UK's most decorated Commonwealth Games athlete; further congratulates all members of the home nations' shooting teams; notes the continuing success that UK shooters have at major championships and the Olympic Games; recognises the important contribution that UK shooters will make at the 2012 Olympic Games in London; and supports responsible gun ownership.

Obviously Micky got nothing. All that work and dedication for two decades, but it's not soccer or cricket or Meedja or donating Party Funds or riding horses, innit :twisted: ... :roll: ... :twisted:

Bl**dy Government Honours Lists ... they are a disgrace to the Nation. Thank God the Military ones still have credibility.
Mick Gaults achievments to date should in all fairness bring him a knighthood; the trouble is would a sane and honourable sportsman accept one from this government!

Henry_Tombs said:
Mick Gaults achievements to date should in all fairness bring him a knighthood; the trouble is would a sane and honourable sportsman accept one from this government!
Thank you, Henry. Many others in that class in the two main Military Clubs on the Common, as well as numerous civilian ones. As to accepting the honour - absolutely ... then make them sweat as you go round all the media opportunities "telling it how it is"! :wink:

minister_doh_nut said:
Mick didn't get a gong because he was a crab....... good enough reason.

I beat him at Standard pistol................... (once) he says moonwalking.
You beat him once? Was that when Micky was pi**ed?

I beat Paul Leatherdale once, which counts for diddley-squat in the great order of things. Mind you, that was quite a long time ago ......... although I still mention it occasionally!!! 8)

minister_doh_nut said:
Luxury...... I beat Laslo Antel.. just..... once

But just to show all round sexyman tactics, we won the long and short range rifle championships too...... hows that for versatile
I'll tell you what. The entire Army shooting team can have MBEs for being good losers, and the entire RAF team can have OBEs for endlessly beating the Army.
Ah, those happy days of watching Paddy Chamb**s face crumple, es[ecially on the International team trips :D

Happy New Year, MDN. Hope the boil on your bum gets better soon :wink:

Whiskybreath said:
Someone mentioned in another thread that her boyfriend was some apparatchik in NuLabPolit.

Probably promised him a (stopping here as this isn't the NAAFI).
it is now so crack on............

the_guru said:
She is THE most annoying person on TV. And she is up against some stiff opposition. I am aghast. And no, I'd rather take a cheese grater to my bell end.
no russel brand is. stick her in a room with him and pete doherty then drop a jdam on it..........

and the big brother house while were at it.

JDAM might not detonate or pass through building in to floor so would suggest a Daisy Cutter as you could then get all the New Lab flunkies in one shot :)

King_of_the_Burpas said:
Wench3000 said:
W3000 - if having immense paps is enough to guarantee a gong, I nominate the following for the Queen's Birthday Honours List

Sonia from EastEnders
Russell Grant
Dawn French
Sir Nicholas Soames (damn, too late)
Vanessa, er, arrgh!

John Prescott, a tit of such immensity that it must only be the Privy Council for him.....

Enjoy your bedroom antics.... :lol:
Ah, so that's why Bliar has developed those impressive moobs - its a legacy thing, isn't it??

Harry Paget Flashman said:
Mr_Creosote said:
Wench3000 said:
Mr_Creosote said:
Wench3000 said:
I would do her in the following order:

Gob, minge, arse. Gob.
With an out of control chainsaw?
Nein Herr Creosote!

Mitt mein blutwurst!
Chainsaw would be more fun.
Could always use the chainsaw afterwards.

The best and most fun way is with the engine off and using salt to lubricate between swings.......mwaha haha ha

datumhead said:
Harry Paget Flashman said:
Mr_Creosote said:
Wench3000 said:
Mr_Creosote said:
Wench3000 said:
I would do her in the following order:

Gob, minge, arse. Gob.
With an out of control chainsaw?
Nein Herr Creosote!

Mitt mein blutwurst!
Chainsaw would be more fun.
Could always use the chainsaw afterwards.

The best and most fun way is with the engine off and using salt to lubricate between swings.......mwaha haha ha
You don't wanna feck up the hide, she'd make a lovely set of bike leathers.
You could just peel her slowly with the aid of a tanners knife. I'll send her to Crowtrees.
She really is the most undesirable piece of crap on the telly. My instinct tells me to throw the telly out of the window when her voice permeates my aural devices.
WTF does our govt think it is doing. As far as I can see it devalues every award given, civil or military. If I had the same award, I think I would be tempted to hand it back to the issuing authority, with a letter to the papers, in the hope someone may take some sort of notice.
A colleague of mine was given an MBE for his efforts preparing ships at short notice for the Falklands War, adding helicopter decks, tacking bits to civil/Merchant Navy ships.
It belittles hs efforts and it makes my blood boil.

So this June bird went out with an MP. Then it won't be long 'till that Cheeky Girl bint gets a gong for jumping the bones of Lembit Opik. He's already rushed her citizenship through in return for 'nice sex' as reported in the media! Have fanny will travel eh? Have sweaty tush, breakdown barriers.

Yea, Sarpong, very irritating along with her co presenter with the oversize jaw caused by being dropped on face at birth. I've no evidence of that last remark.

Latest Threads