Jumper Heavy wool

Does any spotter out there have the NSN for this item (sizes large and medium) ?
By Spotter I assume that you mean 'A kind G4 chap who will furnish you with the information that you require'?

Jumper Utility

8405 99 132 1772 Size 100
8405 99 132 1773 Size 106
8405 99 137 8592 Size 112
8405 99 137 8593 Size 118

Regards,

Q.
(Kind G4 chap!)

You mean jersey heavy wool?

C

cloudbuster

Were you thinking perhaps of 'Rogue' rather than 'rouge', as rouge is a the colour of a lipstick, according to the wife.

C

cloudbuster

Perhaps he's referring to his hampton. Hang-on, here's a list of options;
wikipedia said:
Rouge may refer to:
Rouge (cosmetics), a cosmetic used to color the cheeks and emphasize the cheekbones
Rouge (film), a 1987 Hong Kong film
Rouge (film journal), an online film journal
Rouge (football) or single, a score of one point in Canadian football
ROUGE (metric), an evaluation metric used in natural language processing
Rouge (newspaper), a weekly newspaper published by the Revolutionary Communist League in France
Rouge (pop group), a Brazilian girl band
Rouge (TV series), an MTV series about an Asian girl band
Rouge, Toronto
Rouge de l'Ouest, a breed of sheep
The Rouge or Ford River Rouge Complex, a Ford factory in Michigan, USA

Its a very French kind of name, bit like Robespierre one of the Frog Revolution blokes. It is French COD he plays I wonder. I presume COD is some kind of consul game.

Edit : Console game even.

I believe the gentleman refers to the popular video-game Call of Duty, which I understand has eclipsed my old favourite - Pong.

Rougespear does sound like an entry from the Profanisaurus: -

Rouge-spear. (v).. The Act of dipping a gentleman's Trouser Python in a lady who has engaged the services of the Monthly Home Decor Service
From Mr Gladstone's diary:
"Last night I solicited the services of a rosey-cheeked young wench, who halied from the South Side of Pimlico. Only after paying my Shilling did she reveal that she had been up on blocks since Monday. Not wishing to daub my facial hair with Mexican Lipstick, I quickly rouge-speared her, and was on my way before the hour was up."

C

cloudbuster

Then I may have seriously misjudged our Jersey, Heavy Wool-seeking friend.

(But I suspect not)

Anyone who names himself after a form of makeup is a galloping catamite. The fact that he is interested in warm clothing confirms it. My own name, by comparison, is Heedlessly Butch, and I am wearing only a pair of shorts with my junk hanging out of the leg.

The left leg, I might add.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Anyone who names himself after a form of makeup is a galloping catamite. The fact that he is interested in warm clothing confirms it. My own name, by comparison, is Heedlessly Butch, and I am wearing only a pair of shorts with my junk hanging out of the leg.

The left leg, I might add.
Tell me more

Ohhhh no, I'm not getting mired in one of your online grooming sessions, I know where it might lead and you're out of luck, do you hear me, well and truly out.
I have just hacked up an unnecessarily large chunk of overnight's phlegm, I'm not very attractive at the moment, I'd only disappoint you.

I'm an Aquarian on the cusp of Pisces too, we're all mad, quite mad.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Ohhhh no, I'm not getting mired in one of your online grooming sessions, I know where it might lead and you're out of luck, do you hear me, well and truly out.
I have just hacked up an unnecessarily large chunk of overnight's phlegm, I'm not very attractive at the moment, I'd only disappoint you.

I'm an Aquarian on the cusp of Pisces too, we're all mad, quite mad.
I'm also aquarian and I've got new superman pants.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
it's definitely ****. I licked it to see.

(perks up) Superman pants?! In satin?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zingari RAC 7
bomblet Gunners 41
G The NAAFI Bar 16