Jump Refusal

Can't see which nation's army this is (Israeli?), but the instructors come from the school of make 'em or break 'em.

Looks pretty unethical to throw someone out of a plane against their will. Psychological damage is likely to be the least of his problems.

ETA: Ah should have guess they're Russian.

Last edited:
Can't see which nation's army this is (Israeli?), but the instructors come from the school of make 'em or break 'em.
I'm not good with languages but there's something in the background about 9 seconds in. Resolution isn't great but it's something like this:

para.jpg

Looks pretty unethical to throw someone out of a plane against their will. Psychological damage is likely to be the least of his problems.
Its what happens when you legalise homosexuals in the military.

Life can be such a pleasure without making sexuality an issue.

I'm not good with languages but there's something in the background about 9 seconds in. Resolution isn't great but it's something like this:

View attachment 495316
Which means EXIT in Russian [pronounced Vuykhod]. Obviously being used correctly as he was going out of it!

I'm sure there's many an old n'bold PARA etc who was 'helped' out of the balloon or door at times by a considerate size 10 in the small of the back.

Bet he had a smile on his face as wide as the Grand Canyon when he got down

Bodenplatte

War Hero
No 5 has one of those Russian/WP padded Para/ tankie helmets.
1596830363644.png

One has a Spetsnaz stripey sweater.
The girls have lashings of eye make up.

Slime

LE
See post 2!
I did guess Russian but then I thought it might have been Hebrew or Greek or some other alphabet so went with a picture instead to avoid looking stupid.

ETA: Ah should have guess they're Russian.

I wouldn't mind jumping this one:

2020-07-27_11-09_Deaths registered weekly in.jpg

Latest Threads