July Pay

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by RSigsSTAB, Aug 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else not yet been paid this month?

2. They seem to change the date each month, just to suit themselves and keep us guessing.
    By my reckoning they are trying to bring us into line with the regs, and pay everyone on the last day/working day of each month.
    But what do i know , i'm only the unit pay clerk! :cry:

3. I got randomly paid £13.87 halfway through August, but they owe me a fair bit more than that.

4. What do you want with money? You'll only spend it. Besides Gay Gordon and Buffhoon need the cash more than you.

5. Me too man ... maybe's they are keeping it until i sign on full time then they wont have to pay me

6. I'm still waiting on the bloody Bounty :cry:

7. Got mine as usual. Normally on 2nd Thursday of the month. I find it depends when the PSAO sends the pay statements to APO, if he is quick, i.e. 1st of August, the pay is in by the middle of the month, if a tad slow, i.e. 3rd or 4th of the month it can take 1 week to 10 days more.

8. Both old unit and new one seem to pay me around the 9th (give or take a few days either way) is this the general case ?

http://www.armynet.mod.uk seems quite useful for checking pay statements too, albeit a few weeks after you get paid!

9. Remember as well people, It's summer stand-downs for those hard working regs we have attached to us . So things may take longer , as they'll get paperwork at various Regt HQ'S and it'll just sit there until those nice regs come back next week. :wink: