• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

July 2012 .. London Hotels

Word is that many Londoners, or people who currently live in London are planning to evacuate the City while the Olympics are on.

When will visitors start arriving in London and the surrounding districts ready for the Olympics. I need to visit outer London a few days before Olympics officially start. Are some hotels getting booked up already, do you know?

P

PrinceAlbert

Hold on for 5 minutes. I'll call every hotel within the M25 for you and produce a nice powerpoint presentation with slides, music, pie charts etc.

Fuck off you spanker.

I have no fukkin idea. What I do know is that every hotel I tried to book for army/navy weekend (including the one I have used for the last 5 years) have increased in price by atleast 50%, some even more! When asked why, they say it's London and the Olympics are on. The army/navys in April. Robbing bastards!

London 2012 is the ultimate three ring circus. Some hotels have been booked up since 2010. If you want to visit London in July and you haven't yet booked a room, you'll probably end up in a tent..........in Wiltshire.

There was a segment on North West Tonight about how the Olympics is screwing hotel bookings in the Lake District. Apparently, the extortionate rates being charged by the hotels in London village and surrounding parishes is putting off the Jap tourists, who start their UK tours amongst the cockernees, before dispersing around the UK. So much for the village sports day being good for the rest of the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

if your military or ex why dont you use the UJC?

however if your a gopping never serverd civie wanker.......tough shite.

worse case senario is use the friend/old boys network to find a mate who lives in the area and ask him nicley if you can doss with them.

however if your a wanker with no mates........tough shite

P

PrinceAlbert

I know the preferred hotel where I want to stay which is quite near Slough. I need to be there at the beginning of the week in which the Olympics start on the Friday.
Have you called them to check availability? Or looked on laterooms.co.uk?

P

PrinceAlbert

I prefer not to ever go on Laterooms ever again.
Why? Was it too complicated for you?

It's only a website full of hotels, that you can search based on price/location/rating/date/deals.

I can see why you wouldn't want to use it.

Cock.

hot porkpie, you beast from yorkshire.

i for many years was brought up to understand that porkpie was a meat dish served cold with associated stuff like salad,and pickled onions etc.

however on marrying the wife ( a woman of breeding and choice from yorkshire) she has turned me to the darkside and introduced me to the pleasure of hot porkpie and mushy peas.

my god who is correct and who is morally corrupted??

Latest Threads