Julian Assange accuse of rape.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Boris3098, Aug 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

the timing's quite convenient. and it's a rather classic ploy to discredit the messenger if you cant discredit their message isnt it?

2. Not really. It was Stockholm that issued the warrant for the arrest.

All I could say it could not have happened to a nicer, self serving, publicity hungry tosser. I hope he literally rots in a jail cell.

3. wouldn't it be nice if all the details, police files, interview tapes etc got posted on the internet for the world to see

4. I'm sure he'll soon be found in a field with his wrists slit, throat cut, and 6 gunshot wounds in his back.
    Police will rule out foul play and declare it a suicide.

5. Good. I will be first to volunteer and let him bleed out.

6. REMFQuestions, I know we don't usually see eye to eye on stuff. :biggrin: However, this time I cannot fault your posts! :thumright:

7. dubious ******* tactics

8. I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but when I read the headline I did wonder if underhand forces were at work. I wonder how much it costs to get a convincing pretty young thing to plead such a crime.

9. Who cares?
    I'd chip in!

10. Quite easy I should imagine, where that chloroform?

11. Well indeed. He's either a dirty filthy rapist, someone who has monumentally fucked up and refuses to admit so, or both of the above. Either way, hopefully a good result all round.

12. I am sure this is but another dirty trick of the evil US security services as it is simply inconceivable to me that someone of Mr. Assange's stature (I anticipate he will join the pantheon of other Nobel Peace Prize recipients such as OUR ESTEEMED RULER, Savio(u)r of our planet AlGore and the ever lovable but thankfully late Yassir Arafat) could do anything other than "things for our greater good."

13. LOL the beauty of arrse I guess! :)

14. I am gratified someone else sees things this way but would humbly suggest that while it may be "classic" it has been turned into a virtual art form by our contemporary progressives.