Julia Roberts expecting twins...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Jun 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, which one of you studmuffins is responsible?

2. Julia Roberts is expecting twins? Awww that is toooo sweet :p

3. It wasn't me; I'd've remembered that much! :roll:

4. I agree susie - I can normally only stomach one - two would give me bad gas :D

5. can i just point out that the twins would be sweet only if they'd been baked in a low heat oven overnight in a cream and sugar (think like rice pudding) mixture, then served with whipped cream, strawberries and a drizzle of belgian chocolate sauce (yes i have got quite high standards lol)

does it show i'm not the maternal type and prefer my sh*gging without sproggage?

:twisted:

6. sorry that was quite rude of me, some of you may prefer a raspberry coulis instead of the chocolate sauce :wink:

7. I think it rather nice, would like to say reality bite, but know better...

Watch out for the book on 'Motherhood' that will no doubt follow, and I admire any woman who after all the night feeds, nappy changing, washing, cleaning, entertaining, cuddling screaming littles, being sicked/sh*t on, and the other general mayhem that go with childbirth to be able to also take time to squeeze in a moment to part all of her wisdom to us mere mortals...

Sarcasm and Irony, should be four letter words really...

8. You need some wisdom imparting upon you. You also need a slap for giving your kid that hair cut.

9. slap me baby baddass! :twisted:

10. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Seeing as this is my forum, the only time slapping will be allowed is when it involves me and F_S and a large tub of chocolate sauce.

:evil:

11. Any predictions about the stupid names she will come up with??

12. She's still the only woman I've seen who looks like she can suck a c ock sideways!!

What a wide mouthed gob she's got 8O

13. hahaha, strange observation :lol:

14. She doesn't like chocolate sauce..........she prefers it up the arrse dry.

15. I think someone already has.........with a settee.