Julia Roberts expecting twins...

It wasn't me; I'd've remembered that much! :roll:

can i just point out that the twins would be sweet only if they'd been baked in a low heat oven overnight in a cream and sugar (think like rice pudding) mixture, then served with whipped cream, strawberries and a drizzle of belgian chocolate sauce (yes i have got quite high standards lol)

does it show i'm not the maternal type and prefer my sh*gging without sproggage?

:twisted:

I think it rather nice, would like to say reality bite, but know better...

Watch out for the book on 'Motherhood' that will no doubt follow, and I admire any woman who after all the night feeds, nappy changing, washing, cleaning, entertaining, cuddling screaming littles, being sicked/sh*t on, and the other general mayhem that go with childbirth to be able to also take time to squeeze in a moment to part all of her wisdom to us mere mortals...

Sarcasm and Irony, should be four letter words really...

You need some wisdom imparting upon you. You also need a slap for giving your kid that hair cut.

Seeing as this is my forum, the only time slapping will be allowed is when it involves me and F_S and a large tub of chocolate sauce.

:evil:

She's still the only woman I've seen who looks like she can suck a c ock sideways!!

What a wide mouthed gob she's got 8O

woopert said:
Seeing as this is my forum, the only time slapping will be allowed is when it involves me and F_S and a large tub of chocolate sauce.

:evil:
She doesn't like chocolate sauce..........she prefers it up the arrse dry.

never mind the daft names she might come up with.......

i'm opening a book on how many teeth the sprogs are likely to be born with

anyone wanna start the bidding?