Julia Gillard

Discussion in 'Australia' started by crabtastic, Aug 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Convicts,

Having seen her plastered all over the news for the past couple of days, I feel compelled- as a Welshman- to apologise on behalf of my homeland for inflicting upon you that vile, ginger shrew.

2. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

FFS what do you expect she's from Gavinandstacytown
  3. If you take her back all will be forgiven :)
  4. I'd give her one though.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

The Aussies really have not had a fair go of things as we have given them both the Ghastly Gillard (have you ever heard her speak????) and the Mad Monk (born in London).

Hardly the Best of British and no wonder a whole bunch of them want to sever ties and go it alone...
  6. (cough) the 'alternative' is Malcolm Turnbull, who is quite convinced that he can buy his way to being the first Australian President. I'd prefer Gordon Brown, frankly.
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I thought Mr Rupert Murdoch ran Australia!!
  8. I think he just owns it.
  9. He does indeed, but his wife dislikes indiscretion, hence the decoys.
  10. Actually Gillard is one of the one's who wants to sever ties and make oz a republic.
  11. Presumably without regard for the hundreds of millions of dollars it would cost, and for what...?
  12. Of course she is a Labour politician and If Labour is the same down under as it is here its basically a byword for: spend millions on ill thought projects that give little value for money, wreck your countries heritage in the name of progress and political correctness and do it all without the permission of the people you claim to serve.
  13. (mutters darkly, wishes he hadn't sold his Mini-14)
  14. Apparently she is a secret rug muncher, with a sensible shoe wearing friend hidden away in Tasmania.

Her "hair colourist" civil partner is just a camouflage handbag.

So the PM (for the next few days anyway) is a Welsh, Ginger Lesbian. I kid you not.
  15. Plus the G-G/Shorten 'conflict of interest' has yet to play out. Could be interesting.