• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Julia Bradbury..sexy little milf..

She doesn't have kids though, so technically not a MILF...otherwise, whatever floats your boat; she's not to my taste, but I can see why she is easy on the eye.

She's just been on some shite programme called "That's Britain" or something like that. Well-above-the-knee skirt and heels.

Yes please, and anyone who says they wouldn't is a bender.

Given the meaning of the acronym 'MILF', is your statement not an oxymoron?

BTW, I won't have anything said against the lovely Julia - especially since she did that "Railway Walks" thing. Julia and trains...mmmm....
My statement would appear to be oxymoronic, but it wasn't intended as such. I was merely acknowledging that given that she is now a mother, Julia Bradbury meets the strict definition of MILF. I have nothing against her either - I especially enjoyed her walks in Germany series.

As I am not an avid reader of The National Enquirer or whatever the kids are into these days, I have no idea who this 'celebrity' is.

I would, however, do her every which way but legal.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Latest Threads