Julia Bradbury..sexy little milf..

Latex covered derriere's and now borderline bull dykes? You're bored aren't you?

FFS Spike put the kleenex down and step away from Google images :)

She doesn't have kids though, so technically not a MILF...otherwise, whatever floats your boat; she's not to my taste, but I can see why she is easy on the eye.

Spike, your Google-fu is piss poor. Have a bit of nip courtesy of your uncle Shitehawk.
julia-bradbury-nipslip-121710a.jpg

So she is indeed a MILF, but not one that I would wish to have carnal knowledge of.
Given the meaning of the acronym 'MILF', is your statement not an oxymoron?

BTW, I won't have anything said against the lovely Julia - especially since she did that "Railway Walks" thing. Julia and trains...mmmm....

She's just been on some shite programme called "That's Britain" or something like that. Well-above-the-knee skirt and heels.

Yes please, and anyone who says they wouldn't is a bender.

History man is a bender! Chasndave said so!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

I stand corrected and bow to your superior knowledge (I dont' read the Daily Mail). So she is indeed a MILF, but not one that I would wish to have carnal knowledge of.
Neither do I but remember google is your friend

Odo

Given the meaning of the acronym 'MILF', is your statement not an oxymoron?

BTW, I won't have anything said against the lovely Julia - especially since she did that "Railway Walks" thing. Julia and trains...mmmm....
My statement would appear to be oxymoronic, but it wasn't intended as such. I was merely acknowledging that given that she is now a mother, Julia Bradbury meets the strict definition of MILF. I have nothing against her either - I especially enjoyed her walks in Germany series.

As I am not an avid reader of The National Enquirer or whatever the kids are into these days, I have no idea who this 'celebrity' is.

I would, however, do her every which way but legal.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk