Jugroom Fort Query

I'm not usually an advocate of the Waltfinder shite, however......

There's a gentleman of my acquaintance that has dropped the amazing news that he was one of the 3 marines strapped to the Apache helicopters during the Jugroom Fort rescue.

Without compromising anyone's PERSEC (including the afore mentioned acquaintance) if anyone does know the names of those actually involved could they please PM me?

I'm not after their full names, I can provide the first letter of the surname of my acquaintance to prove, disprove or add weight to his meteoric levels of fabling.

Thanks.

Marines Chris Fraser-Perry and Gary Robertson, RSM Colin Hearn and Capt Dave Rigg are named in Ewen Southby-Tailyour’s book.

Marine Chris Fraser-Perry and Capt Dave Rigg are named in Ewen Southby-Tailyour’s book.
Cheers.

I believe one of the other RM blokes was a warrant officer that leaves one more RM which may or not be the chap in question.

from a torygraph article from Jan 2007
the Marines - Colin Hearn, 45, based in Plymouth; Gary Robinson, 26, of Rosyth, Fife; David Rigg, 30, of Newton Ferrers, Devon; and Chris Fraser-Perry, 19, of Southport

are the guys on the outside of apaches

from a torygraph article from Jan 2007
the Marines - Colin Hearn, 45, based in Plymouth; Gary Robinson, 26, of Rosyth, Fife; David Rigg, 30, of Newton Ferrers, Devon; and Chris Fraser-Perry, 19, of Southport

are the guys on the outside of apaches
Thank you very much indeed!

There's a gentleman of my acquaintance that has dropped the amazing news that he was one of the 3 marines strapped to the Apache helicopters during the Jugroom Fort rescue.

Without compromising anyone's PERSEC (including the afore mentioned acquaintance) if anyone does know the names of those actually involved could they please PM me?

I'm not after their full names, I can provide the first letter of the surname of my acquaintance to prove, disprove or add weight to his meteoric levels of fabling.

Thanks.
Isn't it always the same? Nobody ever walts as the Families' Officer's driver...

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you can reel him in a treat.
Would be brutal to watch.
Can I come?
You can come all over my back for providing the evidence!

This latest whopper follows closely on from his previous gobsmacking fable of carrying out a BASE jump in Dubai whilst on holiday.........bearing in mind he had never parachuted beforehand.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
You can come all over my back for providing the evidence!

This latest whopper follows closely on from his previous gobsmacking fable of carrying out a BASE jump in Dubai whilst on holiday.........bearing in mind he had never parachuted beforehand.
Perhaps you could arrange a helicopter for him to replicate this amazing feat ?

Toppet

War Hero

Thanks.
Is his name John, visiting from sunny Thailand?

Is his name John, visiting from sunny Thailand?
Easy way to find out, just ask questions like:

Does he go on holiday for the cuisine and scenery
Does he like films about gladiators
Has he ever licked the chutney spoon and put it back

Latest Threads