Judge Suspended hmmmm......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by LancePrivateJones, Oct 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Part Time judge, Recorder Constance Briscoe has been arrested by the ole bill at her South London home in Clapham.

Here >> BBC News - Judge Constance Briscoe suspended following arrest

She was arrested by the Kent Police oddly enough, probably shoplifting or summat.

Oddly enough she is a prosecution witness in the Chris Huhne Perversion of Justice case, an important witness as well.

The same Chris Huhne case that was started last week at Southwark Crown Court and has now been adjourned until Jan 2013 for 'legal reasons which are not disclosed'.

Totally missed this one in the news.

What a happy coincidence for Mr Huhne.

2. Hopefully Knocknee will be along soon to give us the inside gen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

My bond,,, the MIB fighting back on behalf of a (former)cabinet minister. MIB that,s men in black not Maam (as in ham) gawd bless yer guv,nor

• Like Like x 1
  4. Perhaps she said something nasty on facebook?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jesus wept, I said 'Kent Police' didn't I?

Fukkit.....

:shock:

• Like Like x 5
  6. Or Twitter, both of which appear to be 'Serious Arrestable Offences' nowadays. Thank **** the plod don't trawl on here, they'd have a ******* field day........EEEErrrrr!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

lucky it was,nt Norfolk Cunstabulary,they dont like speeding

8. I'm sure he'll be prepared to do a Deal with you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oddly enough it would appear that the Kent Police were involved in the investigation that led to Mr Huhne being charged with his offences of Perverting the Course of Justice in the first place.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/feb/02/chris-huhne-police-investigation-speeding-allegation

Probably no connection with Huhne's case mind, Mrs Recorder Briscoe probably dissed some whitey on a Croydon tram or something.

I would very much doubt that Ms Briscoe's status as a major prosecution witness at Mr Huhne's trial and the adjournment of Mr Huhne's trial until January are in any way connected.

A total coincidence that they both happened within one day of each other.

Not even worth a mention really.

No Sirree....

• Like Like x 2
  10. you've read Guido Fawkes on this as well then?

11. Yes, it would appear that some people have got some very unusual theories as to what has happened.

I wonder what it was that stopped Mr Huhne's trial? I cannot for the life of me remember seeing that in the news, not unless I missed it with all the horribleness about the little girl in Wales.

Surprised it passed me by actually.

Don't think anybody else spotted it either.

12. Very interesting that there appear to be 'severe' reporting restrictions on this.

Suffice to say, I hope Huhne, the ******* little weasel, doesn't get off.

13. An offence committed in 2003? Even Abu Hamza was sorted in 8 years, and he wasn't helping at all, unlike the honourable member I'm sure.

'Justice delayed is justice denied!'