Judge lifts ban on identification of Baby Ps mother

#2
The Judge is a bit late off the mark, the murdering scums names and photos were being circulated within 24hrs
 
#3
Oil_Slick said:
The Judge is a bit late off the mark, the murdering scums names and photos were being circulated within 24hrs
I think it might have been the case for the mother but one of the other freaks was facing trial for more kidfiddling charges so there was a court order banning his identification . Mind you I bet they were all dreading being identified whilst they're in jail

It's times like this I sincerely believe the state should decide who is and isn't allowed to breed
 
#4
Oil_Slick said:
The Judge is a bit late off the mark, the murdering scums names and photos were being circulated within 24hrs
Regardless of how the names and photos were leaked, the authenticity of the leak was always doubtful until official confirmation such as this was given.
 
#5
The identification of Connelly in particular as the mother who stood by while her son was repeatedly attacked is likely to lead to further criticism of her.

I would suggest that criticsm is the least of her worries.
 
#6
skintboymike said:
The identification of Connelly in particular as the mother who stood by while her son was repeatedly attacked is likely to lead to further criticism of her.

I would suggest that criticsm is the least of her worries.

It's a fair certainty she and possibly the boyfriend will get new identities and protection when they are released, maybe even a nice new life in somewhere like New Zealand or Oz. :x
 
#7
The scum will now be on numbers in prison, therefore pretty much protected from attack and as Oil Slick says, before release (which unbelievably is anything around half or their 3-12 year sentances) they will be given a fresh new identity, life set up at the tax payers expense and more than likely become beyond recognition.
All of this for what they did, *blood is boiling.

How these people get this protection and aren't hung drawn and quartered is beyond me.
 
#8
Considering that the social workers who let the poor little kid die were probably all recruited through the Guardian in the first place, it's not surprising its a rather weak-kneed report. Yes, they were all clearly chavs and psychos, but the question remains-
Why were creatures like this allowed to be near children?

'Poor parenting skills' my arrse. The duty of the social worker is to the kid, not the 'rights' of the chavscum breeder who might have popped it out between the dole office and the bookies.
 
#10
Scope for a populist Tory government to "review" the sentences and not let these individuals see the outside of a prison while drawing breath.....we can but hope!
 
#12
The only thing that printing the photos serves is to fuel the media outrage and sell newspapers.

The Chavs will be all overcome with righteous indignation when, ironically, they're not too far removed from this pair of O2 thieves as they let their kids roam around in nappies, eat nothing but turkey twizzlers and let their 52" TV educate them .

No decent person will bother themselves to hunt these pair down once they are released from their pitiful sentences. Though chavs throughout the land will be sharpening pitchforks and lighting torches in readiness. Who can forget the Pediatrician who's house they attacked in South Wales for no other reason than their own stupidity? Or the bloke on Karen Matthews estate who got duffed up during the hunt for shannon, probably because he lived alone and wore glasses? Or the anti peado marches of a few years ago? I didn't see or hear of any normal working, middle, upper, or professional class people taking part.

As far as I'm concerned the pair of them shouldn't see the outside of a prison ever, but they wont and that's the real story about these two now.
 
#14
Spanny said:
It's times like this I sincerely believe the state should decide who is and isn't allowed to breed
I have to disagree - as I keep saying to my friends, I should get to decide. I swear, give me a couple of months and I can have this place tip top.
 
#15
It's the Jamie Bulger case all over again,the two scum that killed that wee lad are now living away somewhere at our expense under new names.
 
#16
What did you expect, lads? Justice?

Don't be so fcuking stupid. It no longer exists in this country. :x

I did'nt even bother reading the articles in today's newspapers. I already know all three of them have, effectively, gotten away with the torture and murder of a two year old child. They will not be punished in any real sense and will be protected - at our fcuking expense! 8O - both during and after their joke sentances.

Vigilante justice does, occasionally, happen; I recall reading about a particularly loathsome serial peadophile who was shot and killed in London back in the 90's. The Met's response was something along the lines of "Dear dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind..." :twisted:

I'd love to see it happen in this case. Sadly, the same "justice" system that failed Baby P will move heavan and earth to protect these scum... :evil:
 
#17
Werewolf said:
What did you expect, lads? Justice?

Don't be so fcuking stupid. It no longer exists in this country. :x

I did'nt even bother reading the articles in today's newspapers. I already know all three of them have, effectively, gotten away with the torture and murder of a two year old child. They will not be punished in any real sense and will be protected - at our fcuking expense! 8O - both during and after their joke sentances.

Vigilante justice does, occasionally, happen; I recall reading about a particularly loathsome serial peadophile who was shot and killed in London back in the 90's. The Met's response was something along the lines of "Dear dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind..." :twisted:

I'd love to see it happen in this case. Sadly, the same "justice" system that failed Baby P will move heavan and earth to protect these scum... :evil:
Totally agree! :evil:
 
#18
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/aug/11/judge-lifts-ban-babyp-mother

The face says it all really.
I thought that too. Why is it that I never in a million years expected to see a moderately attractive person who appeared to have more than 11 brain cells. :roll:

Which begs the question. Having seen the mum, then seen the sh1t hole they called a house. Then seen dad and dads brother. What idiot in their right mind would leave a child in their care?

Edit to add: Regardless of where they are put in prison. They will be on the recieving end of a few kickings.
 
#19
Werewolf said:
What did you expect, lads? Justice?

Don't be so fcuking stupid. It no longer exists in this country. :x

I did'nt even bother reading the articles in today's newspapers. I already know all three of them have, effectively, gotten away with the torture and murder of a two year old child. They will not be punished in any real sense and will be protected - at our fcuking expense! 8O - both during and after their joke sentances.

Vigilante justice does, occasionally, happen; I recall reading about a particularly loathsome serial peadophile who was shot and killed in London back in the 90's. The Met's response was something along the lines of "Dear dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind..." :twisted:

I'd love to see it happen in this case. Sadly, the same "justice" system that failed Baby P will move heavan and earth to protect these scum... :evil:
and as i swore in a previous thread
they will not escape me
i will bother to hunt them down
if only to play ratatat clickyba with barkers head
and i am no chav j.livingstone, i am a professional

eventually the worm will turn
and we won't all be looking like ronnie sodding corbett this time
 
#20
Werewolf said:
Vigilante justice does, occasionally, happen; I recall reading about a particularly loathsome serial peadophile who was shot and killed in London back in the 90's. The Met's response was something along the lines of "Dear dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind..." :twisted:
Even where nonces are involved this trio have got to be amongst the worst and it's well publicised what they've done . On top of that they're neo Nazi Hitler worshippers . Won't be surprised in the slightest if at least one of them gets bumped off in prison thereby saving the tax payer a fortune
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads