Judge Jails 3 Over The Hill Slappers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Santa_Sunday, May 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if alreday covered.

I know it's from the Daily Mail, but you have got to take you hat off to this Judge.....

Clicky Linky.......

You're Goin' Darn - You SLAGS........

Check out this comment from one of the slapper's mates....

Top 'judging' that bloke...........

2. nice call by the judge but calling them over the hills an understatement more like over the other side of the himalayas. they'd only get laid if the lads of one of the subs ended up staying at sea for 3 years straight otherwise they'd have no chance

3. Come on own up we've all done worse after a few jars, or is it my gift of low standards

4. Big T yeahi've woken up next to some fecking ugly things in the past but you'd have to be wearing 200 pairs of beer goggles to even consider mounting those 3.

5. I have had a lot worse...................

6. Kent girls, you gotta love em................Or not as the case may be!

7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I would! And as a tag team.

8. I probably would as well. FFS we are depraved. But I knew that anyway.

9. I think he jailed them to protect the local young men who may have made the biggest mistakes of their lives in getting their leg over with any of them , good call.
    I wonder if the judge could now run training sessions for all other judges ??

10. What's this? A judge in touch with reality, he won't last long. If they are the ladies from Kent the victim should be pleased that he didn't get robbed in Essex.

11. As the Argyll & Bolton Wanderers are based in Canterbury, it's a fair bet that they've all had a portion or twelve of finest jockinese military man fat up em.

Remember the only standards a soldier has to uphold are those detailed in Queen's Regs, and last time I checked Section 69 didn't specify "Don't sling one up any munters".

12. I am more amazed that we have a competent judge more than dismayed at the look of creatures he has sent down.

To the judge I doff my cap.

He signalls a tiny beam of hope from an otherwise failing criminal justice system.

Edited following a visit from the emporers cousin - spellmong!

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Praise where it's due. I'd vote for him too. He's almost ready to have his statue up in the hallowed halls next to JC, Harry and other notables of our time.

14. to Judge Nash: Well done Sir!

As for the "3 young ladies", they deserve a place in The Chamber of Horrors, or maybe as extras in a Steven King film. :toilet: :pukel:

15. Top remarks from the man in the wig!