Judge calls a crab a prat

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bushmills, Mar 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prat & an idiot? Surely not as the "Nation's Heroes" can do no wrong!

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Odd description though. What's an RAF "worker?"

3. Agreed! Isn't that what's called an oxymoron?

4. ...so he's not a soldier?

5. I hope the courts follow on this path.

"Mister Smith, I put it to you that you are in fact a mong."

"Your Lordship, it is the case of the plaintiff that in this matter, the defendant has been a right ****."

Ladies and gentlmen of the jury, you must consider the possibility that the witness is, far from being truthful, in fact a lying ****ing toerag."

• Like Like x 4
  6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

For once I wasn't being rude about the RAF but about the journalists' standards. When you've got two juicy targets you have to make a choice...

7. Baz is indeed mighty.

He hasn't fallen either.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why hasn't the RSS done a feed on this?

And why is (what appears to be) a member of the RAF referred to as a RAF Worker?

9. What would an RAF 'worker' be doing with anything as dangerous as a toy gun?

10. Reminds me of the case involving one of my airman many years ago, the prat pulled a water pistol on an armed guard at another unit. The airman got 28 days in Colly and OC RAF Regt wanted the guard charged for failing in his duty. I merely wanted to kick the guards balls for failing to rid me of a real haemarhoid subsitute. As an aside note, the SNCO i/c RAFP (it was a very small unit, where the RAFP came under the Rocks!) would have preferred a sentence of 27 days in Colly as the airman would then have had to serve the lot. As it was he was released after 21 days, to my intense disappointment. Pity the Judge in this case did not pass a custodial, I bet the airmans Flt Cdr would have been delighted.

11. Doubt it, seeing as how his Flt Lieut appeared at court on his behalf.

Pity the truck driver didn't pull the **** out of his car and kick the ****ing shit out of him.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pah, that's nothing.

There used to be 10,000 kg of HE sitting all on it's lonesome near the guard room at RAF Scampton.

Grand Slam (bomb) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia