Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chimera, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. If it's aginst the law to deport him why, instead of just folding , doesn't parliament pass a new law. I was always under the impression that parliament was then ultimate power in the land as they were the representatives of the people.
  3. Yes but EU law outdoes UK law I'm afraid!
  4. Can I just ask were Liberty stand on this. Dont see them on TV asking for justice For his wife.
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

These things are all bollox. If the government wanted to ensure these type of people were deported on release all they need to do is change the law to make it possible, it's what there there for for fcuks sake. It's just hand wringing of the worst type. :x
  6. Welcome to being a member of the EU where unelected foreigners can tell England we cannot deport murdering scum back to where they came from.

Makes you wonder why we bother having any elected Members of Parliament doesn't it?

I mean if our political servants are unable to carry out their primary duty of protecting the public, then just why are we paying them so much money?
  7. Keep the fecker locked up then.
  8. This statement is what grips my sh1t:

So it's considered OK to kill someone when confronted about your ability to resolve arguments without violence but it is considered disproportionate to deport someone back to their country of origin after their sentence.

HRL again; and we have just had more of our control put in the hands of the same people who stuffed us up with the sh1t in the first place. I'm definitely looking to get out of this country at the earliest opportunity.

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Thing is, where he came from is Italy. An EU Country. We could send him back, and he'd still have the right to come here under the freedom of movement guaranteed by the Single European Act.

Which Mrs. Thatcher signed whilst pretending to give them another handbagging.

It's wrong, it's stupid, but it's one we can't really blame NuLabour for.
  10. I dont care who signed up for it. I am 43 and have NEVER had a vote on any of it.
  11. :D Pigs in wigs. law. what do you call a bigot with a wig sitting on the bench? You Honour. :lol: :lol:
  12. More European Soviet Union sh*te that we have to put up with.

If you so hamstring a nation with laws, rules and directives, that it loses its identity and its sense of direction determined by a thousand years of history, then you neutralise it as a commercial rival and as a military balance to your own aims.

I believe that this is a deliberate European Soviet Union plan to destroy the United Kingdom and thus allow the Franco-German axis to control the destiny of 'Europe'. If a nation such as Poland objects then die Armee heads east!

The ludicrous shackles imposed by the unelected and unaccountable commissars of Brussels MUST be broken. Norway, Switzerland and Iceland manage quite well without the expensive, platinum lined, 24 carat 'trough' that is the European Soviet Union. If we were meant to be in 'Europe', then the English Channel would dry up, and we would be speaking a language practically unheard outside our islands.

(Ireland in Europe ! What a joke, except for the billions of Eurines poured into the place, thanks in part to my tax money!)
  13. The EU runs the country.

Thats why we can't deport foreign criminals.

Thats why we can't have British jobs for British workers.

Thats why eventually, we will have the euro.

Read the Great Deception by Christopher Booker.
  14. Probably a desperately unpopular sentiment, but what exactly have Italy done to earn this lunatic? He left when he was a small child, knows nobody there, and speaks no Italian. He spent his formative years here and learned criminality and violence on our streets. I don't like the idea of him wandering about free any more than the next man, but fail to see exactly why decent law-abiding Italians should pay for our social problems?

I suspect that if someone born in this country and naturalised abroad committed a similar crime we wouldn't be falling over ourselves to ask for him back, would we?