Judge Advised by Dwarves

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bat_Crab, Aug 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Filipino Judge

Brilliant! Shame they weren't actual dwarves it could have added a certain je ne sais qua to court proceedings. They'd have to have the bench lowered for a start...

If you ask me we should see more dwarves in the judiciary, in fact an increase in dwarves in prestige appointments full stop: dwarf doctors, dwarf professors, dwarf policemen, we could even have a dwarf regiment for small-scale conflicts.

Once we've got the little fellas into positions of responsibility we can unleash our own evil dwarf army and attmept to take over the world*, wuhahahahahahaaaaa!

*As long as they don't put all the important stuff on the top shelf or something...

2. "However, the Supreme Court said dalliance with dwarves would gradually erode the public's acceptance of the judiciary as the guardian of the law, if not make it an object of ridicule."

And we complain about our allegedly, incompetent and out of touch with reality judges. How many British Judges employ mystic Dwarves?

3. yeah, but that's just their opinion.....

4. Not enough if you ask me, it should be the policy of this government that all judges have access to a triumvirate of imaginary dwarves.

5. Mystic Dwarves? - Utter nonsense. The voices in my head said so.

6. B*llocks.

And I've got that on authority from the fairies who live at the bottom of my garden.

7. why not real ones?

8. I suppose real ones would do, it just seems that the imaginary kind are de rigeur at the moment. Real ones would be more amusing as well...

9. Imaginary dwarves, imaginary supreme beings it's all the same. 8O :? :p

10. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Great and if you end up in front of him you'll get a short sentance :D

11. In the nineteen sixties a representative of the lord Chancellor's department was invited out to newly independent Malawi to see their judiciary at work. He was impressed by the judges in their red robes, barristers in wigs and all the trappings of a UK court-room, despite the African heat. Suddenly a Kalahari bushman ran into the room and went around feeling the breasts of all the women.

"Good grief" he said "What is the meaning of this?"

"Why bwana, we see it in your Law Report..."A little titter ran around the court-room..""

I'll get my wig and gown..

12. All high court judges sould be issued with standard Sleepy Dopey and Grumpy dwarves, sorry they already are!