Right - after much helpful advice from the gals and guys of the arrse world, I have looked into JSP419 and found a course I want....now what?

I'm TA, so what do I do now? Fill out a form and ask them to stamp it.
Or do have to approach someone to ask if I can apply?

Help me please!

Latest Threads