JSMTC Indefatigable

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Twice-the-man, Mar 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm shortly to undertake a course at JSMTC Indefatigable in North Wales and the joining instructions don't really give much of a heads up reference the facilities at the place. No mention of a gym, NAAFI, wi-fi.......

Anyone been there recently fancy giving me some info? Would be appreciated
  2. I went there as a Naval cadet in 1977-78. Lovely place.
    Hope this helps.
  3. Wi-fi.....?
  4. Not sure about NAAFI facilities (I've only used the wall as a civvie) - as there is a gated compound (although its tiny - so would doubt it) next to the climbing centre but I think there is WIFI inside the climbing centre (you can buy stickies in there too). Reference a shop, there is a Waitrose about ten minutes away.

There is also a room with gym equipment (can't remember what exactly, think it was treadmills, weight machines etc) inside the climbing centre too.

sorry can't be much more help - but on he plus side, if it's a climbing course you're doing, it's a pretty good venue & the local area is stunning (if not a bit like the Island in the Wicker Man).
  5. When I was there in 2009 there was no NAAFI, just a small bar that happened to sell crisps and Guinness in cans!