Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by andyhud, Dec 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi, Can anyone tell me if you can access JPA from a normal civvie computer?

    If so, whats the web address?

  2. No is the straight answer. JPA can only be accessed via the MOD Intranet at the current time.
  3. what is it you need from jpa
  5. I need it to sort my disturbance allowence out, and ive moved up a pay band and want to know if i get the correct amount of money at the end of the month.
  6. Thats not right mate.
  7. Sorry mate, it should have read
  8. You div.


    Tsk tsk.
  9. Oh for gods sake. Thats a ******* email address! It's hardly going to correspond with him!

    Andy, ignore them. It's a UK military IT system so the domain is

    Th whole address should be
  10. msr

    msr LE

    Very clever :) It should be...

  11. I thought the JPAC dealt with telephone enquiries and claims?


  12. You cannot access JPA from the Civvy net at all mate sorry, give JPAC a ring at APC.
  13. 0800 085 3600