and wait 10 days....
I suppose my question isn't out of place here, so no point in wasting time with a new thread.....

A mate today told me that one of her former workmates claimed several thousand pounds in expenses from courses which were attended prior to JPA. This sounds like one of those urban legends, doesn't it?

It got me wondering however - How far back can you make a retrospective claim? For example, my MPC was in 2000, can I claim for a month's worth of incidental expenses, if I still have my certificate? If not, why not?
No, it the simple answer. IE didn't come in until Apr 07 is reason one, you can only go back 6 years is reason two and how can you prove that you did not claim MIE at the time is reason three.
Only asking. Better in our pockets, etc etc.

The reason questions like this (and many others) are asked is because most people feel they are being kept in the dark with regards to various claims. If you don't ask, you don't get. But cheers for an authoritative answer, anyway. (Even if it was a sh*t one)
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PapaGolf Army Pay, Claims & JPA 159
D Army Pay, Claims & JPA 13
Love Albatross Medals 3

Similar threads

Latest Threads