JPA SJAR Question

Discussion in 'Reports & Promotion' started by TopBanana, Nov 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jus a quick one, how long can your OC, as 2RO, hold onto your SJAR in their workflow?

:)

2. Piece of string?

3. As long as he wants as long as APC get it on time

4. If he has it over 8 weeks from your reports as at date, then he can get in the shit. Pester him, it's your report / career at the end of the day.

5. Well my previous 1st RO (OC) put his bit on JPA at the back end of August. I'm still waiting for my 2nd RO (CO) to do his thing! MS as a priority my arrse!

6. Hah, try having a crab Sqn Ldr as 1RO followed by an old 0.5Col as 2RO, report finally ended up at glasgow with hours to spare. Still, not all bad, I suspect the crab bird wanted to suck mu c**k judging by what she wrote!

7. According to SJAR Guidelines all SJARs muct reach APC prior to certain dates. as long as the subject (you) have made you comment or have no comments it should be forwarded on. In some cases ythe administrator will have proxy access so there is always a way of checking that it is comlet and the administrato who has proxy can forward this on. hope this helps. there is also a helpful web site on the intranet that will explain all. rgds mark