JPA Reports/Extracting Info

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by philarmy, Feb 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am no JPA biff but it frustrates me sometimes trying to get reports out of JPA. Some things are covered in JPA reporting and some things can be exported from normal JPA. However, Sod's Law, I often can't find the information I would like to query.

So, I though this may be a good place for JPA geeks to put their hidden secrets for the benefit of the rest of us.

I'd quite like to find out how to query JPA to find if and when someone has claimed GYH(EY)(OA). Any ideas?

2. Well if we told everyone, they wouldn't be hidden secrets would they :)

3. If you give us a clue as to what you are stuck with, we might be able to help.

Slug, aged 4 and a bit.

4. isn't that in expense auditor?

5. Not being based in the UK I don't use it, but can you not use 'List Employees by Element' or is that too simplistic, and therefore not possible on JPA?

6. Yep your right JPA live HR admin list employees by eliment anything that is on your pay statment can be found in the list

7. I think you may be right. It's definitely not in 'List Employees by Element'. Time to speak to Rear Party I think. Cheers anyway.

Here's another...is it possible to query Post Operational Stress Management or is it a slow time job, checking each individual?