• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

JPA promotion query

just a quick one, i came off the recent LCPL-CPL promotion board and have been waiting for my assignment order to come through on JPA. having logged on today all my information views have me as a CPL including my pay spine which list me as OR 1 of 7 as oppose to 7 of 9 as before, i havent had a workflow notification of a AO though. should i take this as a JPA ADMIN ERROR or have i been awarded my promotion and not been told yet.

Many thanks in advance

fredy_flintoft said:
just a quick one, i came off the recent LCPL-CPL promotion board and have been waiting for my assignment order to come through on JPA. having logged on today all my information views have me as a CPL including my pay spine which list me as OR 1 of 7 as oppose to 7 of 9 as before, i havent had a workflow notification of a AO though. should i take this as a JPA ADMIN ERROR or have i been awarded my promotion and not been told yet.

Many thanks in advance
PM Sent.

Oh, and if you really are Freddy Flintoff, any chance of some photos in the buff?

Sluggy xxx

Latest Threads