JPA on civvy internet trial.

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Wee_Jock_Poopong, May 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering who else has been dicked/chosen/volunteered to take part in this trial and if you have mannaged to get it to work?

2. Its crap, JPA
    Try putting in your employee preferences. It doesnt recognize most locations or appointments.
    And this is just a week after having the RLC Roadshow come down and told us that you need to have put your preferences down so it goes on the front of your SJAR.

3. This trial is just as bad.

It wont work when using Firefox as your browser, just Internet explorer. Then after this it wont let me log into JPA at all.

I agree the whole PP thing is a pain. Some places in Scotland are classed as England North IIRC.

4. Don't even get me started on preferences for locations. You essentially have to pick an entire country as your first choice, if you can get it to recognise that country.

5. At least if you are only allowed to enter a country, there is a greater chance of getting your preference. :)

6. The way they've over simplified the location choices you might has well just have this;

1st Location Preference; A_Planet Earth

Negative Preference; A_The Moon

Everyone gets what they want. Except astronauts.

7. It's probably their way of turning around next year and saying everybody was posted where they asked for.