JPA nasty rumour

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by i_love_kermit, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard a rumour today that foreign bank allotments aren't going in for the month of April

IE tomorrow! Can anyone shed some light? Thanks Kermit.
  2. JPAC may be able to help...

94560 Ext 3600

+44 141 2243600
  3. As an aside, JPA has nothing to do with credit of pay for March, still paid by Legacy system.

Fist payment by JPA will be the one twelfth of your annual salary at the end of April.
  4. Having just spoken to my CC, foreign bank allotments for March are in the process of being paid as we speak. Its next month that MAY present the problem. Further digging needed, I fear.
  5. Thanks for all your info, much appreciated. Kermit
  6. I would watch next month, as far as I am aware none of the RAF in Europe got paid in the first couple of months of the JPA reign of terror. Save some of this month if you can, it will only get worse from here.
  7. Mine's gone in, don't know about anyone elses. (Sparkasse)
  8. Not all misery on the JPA front!
    Naval rating recieved a bank payment of £1million for a months wage!
    Clever sod put into a high interest account and waited for Navy to ask for it back !

Good Lad
  9. You will find that this problem is a re-occuring habit of JPA not only to foreign deposits but allocations to your UK bank if you are posted abroad. Has happend to us 5 out of 6 months on a new posting abroad. JPA how I love you................NOT............