JPA Login Credentials

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by SigDev_Duck, Dec 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

Is anyone else, who was serving well before JPA came online, still unable to login to JPA because they are still waiting for their login credentials?
  2. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

3. You should just be able to ring up JPAC, tell them your username (number plus first 5 of surname, or surname if shorter than 5) give them your memorable data - defaulted to a certain number to do with insurance, and tell them you've lost your password and they'll reset it?
  4. Not in this case, as I haven't yet received my login credentials in order for me to log in for the first time (therefore, no password to reset, and no memorable data...).
  5. You don't need anything other than the memorable data which, as Mongoose stated, is a certain number to do with insurance. They will give you your initial password, and it's up to you to change it the first time you log on. Try it!
  6. Exactly. There'll be a login for you sat in a spreadsheet / pile of crap somewhere, just because you don't have it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
  7. OK - let me re-phrase things...

I don't have any information re my login. My unit says nothing has arrived for me. My unit says they have checked with the appropriate people who have told them that the sheet of paper with my name on it will, one day, arrive.

I was just wondering how many other people might be in the same position as me?

(BTW the JPAC said they couldn't do anything about this)
  8. finding it, however, is something else....
    still waiting here as well....
  9. PM sent
  10. I was in the same situation.

PM also sent. Follow instructions and you'll be logged on in no time. :)
  11. After reading a couple of the posts again, make that PMs sent.
  12. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

I am in a similar position all due to my changing units right in the middle of the JPA introduction. I'd done the JPA training on ArmyNet whilst at my old unit, but they apparently didn't bother sending away for login info as I was transferring. My new unit just assumed that I'd already been squared away and only now after prodding by me, are the unit admin wallahs making phone calls. I'm told not to expect anything till the new year though.
  13. Yes
  14. I still have no details and nobody can find me on the system as I too, was fool enough to be moved units during the JPA introduction. Can anybody please let me know the secret handshake...pleeeaaassseeee!
  15. Hi

Thanks to GreenManalish and IrishDoris.

Have gone via JPAC and am logged in!!!

Now then, where did I put that great big pile of pay queries.....?