JPA Internet Card RFI

I saw on my payslip that you can apply for the above. I know TA units have real problems with JPA access; does anyone know a POC or anything about this.
Some of my team have them on the basis that they work on a site with no Mil IT access. It gives limited access to JPA - works for expenses and Leave, not for personnel stuff like annual reports.

If you are on a site with any sort of MOD IT access I doubt you'd get one.
I've heard about this but haven't looked into getting one 'cos I don't really need it. You can try searching on ArmyNet or the Intranet - it's called 'Internet Access to Shared Services' or IASS. I heard there are 3 or 4 thousand allocated to the Army but only a couple of hundred have been taken up.

If you find more information would you let us know?


Thanks for that. The problem that we have is the TA wide problem of drill nights being wasted as everyone queues up for the one terminal. Strictly speaking I suppose the TA have access. That will be one for me to formally argue with the CoC.

Do you have any POC.

I've received an application form for the related ID card, but no other info. If it's what I think it is, it should prove useful as I haven't been able to input a claim for over two years.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wee_Jock_Poopong Army Pay, Claims & JPA 6
M Army Reserve 14
1 Army Pay, Claims & JPA 12

Similar threads

Latest Threads