JPA Guru wanted

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by missmoneypenny5445, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Once a month i am required to run 'Element Entry Report' which includes Disturbance allowance, Sub Pay, discipline Fines, FIA, CEA etc. Can anyone out there tell me how this is done. Many thanks
  2. Log on JPA, not the reporting instance. Go to HR Admin and near the bottom is list employees by element. FRom there you can run a report for each. Personal favorite is GYH(EY).

    Yes, I'm that bored!
  3. JPA Guru? There is no such animal - at least not working on the so-called help desk, at any rate...
  4. Cheers thats great, however do you know how to export it from JPA to an excel sheet
  5. Click on File then Export.
    Save the file using default file name, then open in excel using *.* as search criteria and follow on screen advice to get correct format.
  6. Good evening all,

    Or simply login to ArmyNET ( and ask the question on the forum there. :D