JPA Cutover

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Paymaster, Sep 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Edited for futher research
  2. Paymaster, Can't say I am surprised, though not seen sight of this letter. I assume it's not online or anything?
  3. No but Bde staffs have it.
  4. New IT system? Online information? Not a bloody chance - bunch of hopeless luddites in charge, guys.
  5. Paymaster, your famous. Just had been on the UKSC(G) AGC Seminar and a Lt Col on the JPA team mentioned the above quote and poo pooed it. After the brief, I am sceptical as well. That being said, at least we can watch the RAF and Navy f uck it up first. :twisted:
  6. This is the only thing that will stop the Army getting JPA. Get ready for the first announcement next month that the roll out to the RAF will be delayed for at least 6 months. Then wait or the fall out as they effectively alpha test the system, with the Navy doing the beta testing ??? months later.
  7. Big Bad I'm not surprised, I've had the same sort of reaction from JPA ..... becos they had never seen the AFPAA cutover letter which all the Divs back here were asked to comment upon.! I sent them a copy and they have now gone away tae think again!

Ask your SPS CoC if they will let you see a copy of the actual Cutover letter then judge for yourself!

Edited for finger trouble
  8. The RAF are adament they will go live on the 20 Mar. One of the speakers was a Sqn Ldr from their JPA team. He thought that on 20 Mar they will have only trained 70% of their 'HR professionals'. The whole 'feel' of the brief was that JPA is going to fall flat on it's arrse. He was saying that no system was good from version 1 but after 3 or 4 upgrades it gets better.

As for getting info out of my SPS branch, do not get me started.
  9. Has there been any kind of briefing on the implications for TA units and their SPS soldiers?