• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

JPA - Claims

Folks,

With the recent announcement that IE, amongst other expenses, are to be binned or reduced i promptly completed my claim for IE after returning from a course.

Can anyone here comment on how long these usually take to process? my PSAO essentially said stick it in and see if it hits the bank.

Was just wondering how long i should wait before telling him it was a freddy fail.

Cheers,

Sads

It will be in the bank in two working days, provided you havent been pinged with an audit, make sure you keep a copy of your JIs as you can get audited at any time

lol Boxy....

Thankfully it wasn't a freddy foxtrot for the course, but yes the distraction level was high ha ha ha.

squigey....

thanks for the clarification, i'll assume putting it in on Wed will mean it logged on Thursday so see if it's in on Monday!

Sads

Latest Threads