JPA Appraisals

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Help Required.

I have to initiate JPA appraisals. I have never touched them before. I have heard that once they are initiated, aspirations and goals cannot be entered. Can anyone advise?

We're in the same boat - the reports were initiated then the troops put in their goals, preferences etc and none of it shows up anywhere! Responsibilities were entered higher in the food chain and nothing.

It looks like once it's initiated it's too late to add anything else. As for the user guide........ :x

Ours are now going back to the Unit Estblishment Advisor to be cancelled so that we can re-initiate and pick up the Roles, Objectives and Preferences etc.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cheers for that! Do I need sldrs to do aspirations first and then I initiate.

Roles and Responsibilities need updating by the Establishment Administrator specific to the PID (old school - LSN) and NOT the person in the PID.

Individuals are required at the start of the reporting year to update their Personal Objectives (icluding what has already been disussed with the 1st RO. They are also to update their Employee Preferences as all this forms as part of the SJAR.

Breath boy breath ......

I am led to believe even if a SJAR has been initiated before the aforementioned info then simply refresh and all data 'should' be visible.

The force is strong with young Skywalker .....

Further to my last ask the Estab Admin to seek advice from Bde G1 and then pass on the knowledge accordingly.

Keep breathing Skywalker ......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChickenHeart Army Pay, Claims & JPA 8
Paymaster AGC, RAPTC and SASC 8
Acid_Tin Army Pay, Claims & JPA 17