JPA and Army net

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar69, Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A little bird tells me that I can do my important JPA training via Armynet, can anyone point me in the right direction ?
  2. Armynet home page, link near bottom right ( under Quick links) called:

JPA Self Service E-Learning

Have fun, its gash.

3. Under 'Education' on the left hand side of ArmyNet Home Page.
  4. If you've got onto ArmyNet you don't need training
  5. Found it done it got the cert, :p
  6. Lots of clicking later eh? Most of it doesn't apply to us part-timers anyway (benefits, etc).

I'm waiting for it all to go cluster... when does it go live again?

7. depends on what time your units been told to logon
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Just went through it. Did I really just get 1/2 a days pay for that 10 minutes of idle mouse-clickage?
  9. Better not have, i'm only getting 1/4 day!!

Its a bone learning package, seems to be aimed at someone who has never seen a computer... makes the system look easy though, but then its being delivered by Oracle so it'll be complicated as f*ck to use.

Oracle know how to make simple things hard.
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yep. Unless it's a typo on the flyer, it says 1/2 day. Will phone my unit tomorrow to clarify.
  11. Live for unit HR staff 18 Mar

Live for all (subject to terms and conditions, DII must be fitted in TAC, you must have completed DII and JPA familiarisation packages, you must be able to log on, and/or find arrse with both hands, you must be able to get to computer past idiots in front and NRPS on EBay, you must be able to remember what you wanted to do once you get through all the above, no asking for help from the clerks now - it's all down to you. Bounty could go down as well as up) 2 Apr

First pay under JPA

12. .......
  13. On the Defence Net you can win a 256 MB data Stick!!! Sadly, all my ports are disabled on DII(F). FFS!!!!!!
  14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Any news on when Bounty will be paid under the wonderful new world of JPA?

This year would be nice.....